Hi there, new to forum

/ Hi there, new to forum #1  

mcp1

Tractor
none yet - help me decide!
Just wanted to say hi. Been reading a while...decided to register. I don't own a tractor - yet, but am researching to purchase one in the near future. Looking forward to learning alot here! :thumbsup:

Mike

/ Hi there, new to forum #2  
Welcome Mike

/ Hi there, new to forum #3  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Hi there, new to forum #4  
Welcome. What tractors are of interest to you as to size and age?

/ Hi there, new to forum #5  
Well it's time to describe your situation :welcome:

/ Hi there, new to forum #6  
G'day & welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Seeing as you've been "reading a while" you know that we love to (soberly) help other people spend their money... on the right tractor for you. :)

Enjoy & fire away!

/ Hi there, new to forum
Thanks guys. I am looking for a new (or barely used) mid size 4wd, will be used for 1/2mi driveway maintenance and snow removal, several acres of mowing (non-yard), and a little woods work (firewood, logging roads, etc). I'm just a homeowner - our property is about 100ac, so no commercial use. Where on this forum should I post my questions on some tractors to research? So far I've looked at the Kubota L3800 HST 4wd. Thanks!

/ Hi there, new to forum #9  
Thanks guys. I am looking for a new (or barely used) mid size 4wd, will be used for 1/2mi driveway maintenance and snow removal, several acres of mowing (non-yard), and a little woods work (firewood, logging roads, etc). I'm just a homeowner - our property is about 100ac, so no commercial use. Where on this forum should I post my questions on some tractors to research? So far I've looked at the Kubota L3800 HST 4wd. Thanks!
Probably in the buying/pricing forum unless you are already committed to a brand. In that case, pick on the particular brand forum.