Snow High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing

/ High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing #1  

dc23768

Tractor
gc2410
I have a high pitch squeal after I start the engine it gets worse when I try to rev the engine and eventually stall the engine if I go to far

The squeal seems to come from the very front of the engine

I currently have a 2360 snow blower on the front and the backhoe on he back I have never removed the backhoe

I checked the hydraulic level it seemed ok but I added a little more no help

I removed the two hydraulic lines on the snow blower and reseated them no change

I reset the 3 point hitch made sure it was not at any stop it fixed it for a few seconds then it came back

all of the hydraulic function work without a problem

/ High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing #2  
Have you check your alternator belt. It's probably loose or need replacing...

/ High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing
I have it is lose but that is not where the noise is coming from its coming from the very from of the engine
Almost from the fly wheel area

/ High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing #4  
The flywheel is at the back of the engine. The alternator & belt are at the front. If it's coming from the flywheel end I would say your clutch is toast. I didn't know we were getting black smoke from engine in future posts, probably has nothing to do with clutch.

Also if it was just that I wouldnt see the behavior of the engine seeming to stain the faster it runs and it very obvious that the fuel mixture is very rich lots of black smoke

/ High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing #6  
Your flywheel is at the rear of the engine.

Ok, take off the alternator belt and see if the noise goes away.

its a gc2410 it is a hydraulic transmission

I will try taking off the belt

cant hurt

you are correct that the flywheel is in the back of the engine but in the gc2410 the engine is mounted backwards the back of he motor is in the front of the tractor

/ High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing #9  
the engine is mounted backwards the back of he motor is in the front of the tractor

There's your problem, just kidding! Sorry, couldn't resist that one!

/ High Pitch squeal on GC2410 after tsrtaing #10  
Had something similar when mine was near new. Turned out to be one of the control handles bumped out of neutral. Don't remember which one.