Hinomoto 2304

/ Hinomoto 2304
Yeah, if you could find the glow plug numbers it would be greatly appreciated. There is an auto parts store in Paris TX that supposedly has access to parts, the guy that put it in that auction told me that's where he got the water pump he had replaced on it not too long ago. Then there's a couple of more places that I'll have to find out about, one of my uncle's friends was telling me about them, ones in Sulphur Springs and the other was I think in Hugo OK.

Allens Auto Parts
2313 Bonham St
Paris, TX

(903) 785-4054

/ Hinomoto 2304 #12  
NGK 6825 fit the last 2304 I had. Ohm it to ground with the wire off. You should get a low reading. If the needle doesn't move you are in the market for a new one. I can't see a hot engine needing to use the plugs though.

/ Hinomoto 2304 #14  
NGK 6825 fit the last 2304 I had. Ohm it to ground with the wire off. You should get a low reading. If the needle doesn't move you are in the market for a new one. I can't see a hot engine needing to use the plugs though.

Agree - That would be a little reason to worry. It should have started right up without help of glow plugs. A compression check might be a good next step?

/ Hinomoto 2304
I really appreciate all the help... one more question. I found a MF dealer nearby that had a head gasket for a 1030 at $161 and wanted to know if any of you has changed one out with one of these and if they work. Hopefully last time asking on this problem, and again, I really appreciate the help. It's not commonplace in today's society, and it really attests to what kind of people you are. YA'LL ARE THE BEST!!!:)

Last edited: