Hinomoto N239 operating info

/ Hinomoto N239 operating info #1  

classicfx

Tractor
Hinomoto N239
Just purchased a used one of these privately in here in the UK.

I'm finding my way around things slowly (first tractor) but think I have a fault with the three point linkage. Problem is the the right hand linkage has an extra ram to adjust the arm independently which is fully up. This seems to be controlled by a double switch bank located on top of the right wheel arch, one switch controls the linkage up and down (works fine) the other switch seems to operate the ram up/down. In one position you can feel the ram operate up but in the other position nothing happens, ie the ram doesn't go down.

Am I doing something wrong? There's an array of switches and knobs by your right hand forearm but as everything's in Japanese it's difficult to understand operation.

Apologies if I'm being a muppet, but as said first tractor and a massive learning curve...... :confused:

Last edited:
   / Hinomoto N239 operating info #2  
It is a draft contol. The 2nd from the bottom knob on the bank will adjust it somewhat but it will always move according to the terrain. I moved mine to the top link and removed the sensor.

Eugene

/ Hinomoto N239 operating info
Thanks Eugene i'll have a go.

Remove the sensor from the ram ?

Thanks

Garry

/ Hinomoto N239 operating info #4  
Yes

Eugene

/ Hinomoto N239 operating info #5  
Yes

Eugene
Hi !

I also have a Hinomoto N239, and facing following problem. 3 point does not stay in position, it slowly keeps lifting all the way up. The only way to move it down is with engine off. Any idea what could cause this ?