Hinomoto Tractor manual question...

/ Hinomoto Tractor manual question... #1  

Hinomoto n239

Tractor
Hinomoto N239
I have a Hinomoto N239 with a KYB solenoid directional control valve (see pictures) that runs the rear 3 pt. hitch. It is located under the seat of the tractor and I would believe that they used this valve on numerous Hinomoto tractors that would be close to my tractor. I have contacted KYB and they told me that only Hinomoto would have a manual for this as each valve is made specifically for each tractor manufacturer.
I am having problems with the valve and unable to use the tractor.
Does anyone have a manual with a breakdown of the KYB Directional Control valve in it? I can't tell you how big a help and how much I would appreciate a picture of the page or 2 showing the breakdown of that unit. I have taken it off of the tractor numerous times, taken many pictures each time to make sure I put it back together right and something is wrong. I don't think I put it together wrong but the valve operates very strange and last time I used it the pressure built up so much in the hydraulic system that it blew out the seals in the pistons that operate the tilting of the bucket of the front end loader and the 3 pt. hitch does not operate properly... so something is definitely wrong.
I am now stuck and unable to use the tractor and don't know what to do. I feel if I could see a breakdown of the Directional Control Valve I could see if and what I may have done wrong.
I sure would appreciate any help you can give me with this! Thank you!!! DSC06600.JPG

/ Hinomoto Tractor manual question... #2  
Hi !

I wonder if you found any sollution? I have a Hinomoto N239 and also some problems with my hydraulic. It would be great to find peopla with experinece with this type.

/ Hinomoto Tractor manual question... #3  
All I can supply is a parts book, but it doesn't sjow a breakdown of the valve. This tractor has no compareable US model.