Hoe and toter

/ Hoe and toter
Nat, those cuts were done with a cold cut blade on a wood skill saw, but I use a torch and abrasive also.

Offy, If building a machine that one can use for years for the price of renting one for 8 hours from recycled inventory makes it a rat, then concider me one too. I,d rather have fun building some thing useful than be makeing payments for years on a piece of equipment I wouldn't get 8 hours use out of in a week.

/ Hoe and toter #23  
cleatus said:
If one cylinder wasn't enought, maybe 4 will be. Still need to add fuel and oil tanks, pump, battery and electric cooling fan. Pump will be mounted at rear end of jackshaft under starter. Here's a couple of pic's

Hi Cleatus, glad to see you've kept at it. Good man, looking forward to seeing more progress... :tiphat:

/ Hoe and toter
Irwin, I'm still at it as after plumbing in pump and tank I found out that 1 A belt could not be tensioned enought to keep it from slipping. I'll be machining an adapter shaft from crank at rear to love joy coulpling, that way the pump will be direct drive. More will be reveiled.