• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Hold my Beer! I Modded my TX25!

/ Hold my Beer! I Modded my TX25! #1  

Tractorowner7

Tractor
TX25H & LX85 Loader
I thought it might be fun and useful to start a thread to showcase mods and tricks to making your TX25 an even better tractor. So, let's see 'em!

My Mods:
Started on a grill guard, haven't had time to finish it yet. But then I saw Summit saying they were going to release one so waiting to see what they come out with.
Installed a hydraulic top link. SOOO much better than fighting with a top link!
Added a Speeco quick hitch.
Got a Summit GX series grapple bucket. Makes you feel like a T-Rex.
Got a set of pallet forks. These spend the most time on my TX25.
Added a document hard case on the ROPS. That way I have easy access to the manuals and important info.
Added a stopper to the 3-point control lever, so it stops at a preset point.
Added Multi Seal to the tractor tires. Nobody likes a flat!
Added a Summit toolbox behind the seat.
Added an American flag!
Bought a heavy-duty storage rack to store my dirt bucket and grapple bucket on when not in use.
Added magnetic toolbox trays to the back seat and plate behind the seat. Then moved some of them to the Speeco after I got my Summit toolbox.
Made a 700lb rear counterweight.
Coming soon:
Backup camera. I am going to mount the camera to the ROPS and have it come on when the tractor is on so I can easily see what's going on behind me.
Inclinometer. Tells you how far your listing/tipping.
Bora wheel spacers. I have a very uneven, rocky, pitted woods and I don't like the idea of tipping over!

Mod'ed the seat mounting plate to get the seat back further.
I am 6' 3" tall and the seat just does not go back far enough for me. I unbolted the seat and drilled new mounting holes in the plate that are about 3" further back. Now it's much easier to get on and off. I used to avoid getting on or off from the loader stick side because it was too cramped. Now it's much easier to get on and off on that side now. Bonus is when I look down to see the e-brake I can actually see it!

20230814_190612.jpg
20230527_094942.jpg20230527_094952.jpg

Attachments

• 20230814_190432.jpg
    20230814_190432.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
   / Hold my Beer! I Modded my TX25! #2  
Very cool!
I want to do that seat mod in my car. :)

/ Hold my Beer! I Modded my TX25! #3  
I thought it might be fun and useful to start a thread to showcase mods and tricks to making your TX25 an even better tractor. So, let's see 'em!

My Mods:
Started on a grill guard, haven't had time to finish it yet. But then I saw Summit saying they were going to release one so waiting to see what they come out with.
Added a document hard case on the ROPS. That way I have easy access to the manuals and important info.
Added an American flag!
Bought a heavy-duty storage rack to store my dirt bucket and grapple bucket on when not in use.
Added magnetic toolbox trays to the back seat and plate behind the seat. Then moved some of them to the Speeco after I got my Summit toolbox.
Coming soon:
Backup camera. I am going to mount the camera to the ROPS and have it come on when the tractor is on so I can easily see what's going on behind me.
Bora wheel spacers. I have a very uneven, rocky, pitted woods and I don't like the idea of tipping over!

I am 6' 3" tall and the seat just does not go back far enough for me. I unbolted the seat and drilled new mounting holes in the plate that are about 3" further back. Now it's much easier to get on and off. I used to avoid getting on or off from the loader stick side because it was too cramped. Now it's much easier to get on and off on that side now. Bonus is when I look down to see the e-brake I can actually see it!

View attachment 816115View attachment 816112View attachment 816113

My Mods:
Added an American flag!
Coming soon:

View attachment 816115View attachment 816112View attachment 816113
Hey great initiative here! Those are some great additions to the tractor. Grill guard, hydraulic top link, all currently coming. Speeco quick hitch guy built a better one and it will be a summit accessory soon as well. We appreciate your enthusiasm and creativity.

/ Hold my Beer! I Modded my TX25! #4  
I wish Bro-Tek would email me back.
Three days now….crickets.
Need some wheel spacers.

I’ve got the TYM 2515R.
Did a red metal tool box behind rear seat, just flipped the bracket upside down and bolted the tool box to it….looks great and matches the tractor, was able to remount the reflective triangle a bit left of center so I could still use the top link catch hook.
I like your hydraulic top link set up…..how are the controls set up?

I’m gonna get some magnetic side mirrors but I do like the idea of a back up camera but those things tend to get a bit wonky after a spell.

Got the B expanded tooth bar..wiring for a little rain before I go chiseling at the ground.
Got the heavy duty stump bucket I’m also waiting to play with once it rains.

Gonna fashion a PVC tube to hold a chain with hooks painted to match tractor.
Thinking of some bucket chain hooks and a single blade root ripper….lots of roots here.
Need to install my
LED light bar front and sides.

/ Hold my Beer! I Modded my TX25! #5  
Need more pictures.
Surely, someone has done something unique and cool to their tractor by now. I'm delayed on the jobsite a bit longer but still have a plan to get a Summit when I return home. Needing some inspiration and ideas.

Ad bottom of page