home build mini loader dozer blade

/ home build mini loader dozer blade
I don't care how it looks as long as it does what i want it to do:licking::D

/ home build mini loader dozer blade #12  
looks like its sporting a V8. What type of engine is that? Never seen anything like that machine before can not have been to many built. Is it real slow or can it move along pretty well?

/ home build mini loader dozer blade #13  
Thats a neat blade. Im building one for my Case skid steer. I like your angleing system, a few of the older crawler makers in Europe used a set up like that and some of the Johndeere 1010's used a blade angle like that. What motor is in you Waldon. I have a friend that sold one for 2500 I ate I missed it at that price. It had a Hatz engine. Our euipment mechanic als has one around his lot to move Coal to his furnace bins and tote parts and such. And one tree service here uses one with a grapple to handle trees.
I worked for a company that did bridge work and demo work. THat had one that size and one of the largest ones Waldon made with external planetaries on it. It was a beast. It was used with solid tires on bridge decks to pick up slabs and take tham to the loading area. It had an after market JRB quick tach and we used it alot for moving K rails, redy mix and other material. In the wionter they put pneumatic tires on it for loading out of stoc piles in the gravel pit.

I bought this loader for $500 without engine and with a worn out hydr pump.

I repowered it with a GM 6.2 diesel i had sitting and a stackable commercial pump with the right output i had laying on the shelf.

It took a bit of juggeling to get it in there,but it looks like it belongs there now.I needed to shave an 1 1/2 of the pan to set it low enough so the hydr pump would not interfere with the seat.I swapped the exh manifolds left to right and upside down to get the stacks at the rear

it has a 2 sp tranny and can clip along pretty good in second

Attachments

• waldon mini loader with 6.2 003.jpg
    waldon mini loader with 6.2 003.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 366
  • waldon mini loader with 6.2 004.jpg
    waldon mini loader with 6.2 004.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 473
  • waldon mini loader with 6.2 005.jpg
    waldon mini loader with 6.2 005.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 372
  • waldon mini loader with 6.2 006.jpg
    waldon mini loader with 6.2 006.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 428
   / home build mini loader dozer blade #15  
I repowered it with a GM 6.2 diesel i had sitting
It took a bit of juggeling to get it in there........it has a 2 sp tranny and can clip along pretty good in second

Welllll I recon! :thumbsup: I think about the biggest option was around 80 HP in the newer loaders...that one probably came with a Ford industrial in it originally. I'll bet chains on 15" tires aren't exactly bogging it down or anything. I like your style! OH yeah, kind of got off track with the "more power" thing...great dozer blade as well.

Welllll I recon! :thumbsup: I think about the biggest option was around 80 HP in the newer loaders...that one probably came with a Ford industrial in it originally. I'll bet chains on 15" tires aren't exactly bogging it down or anything. I like your style! OH yeah, kind of got off track with the "more power" thing...great dozer blade as well.
I needed that extra traction,not enough grip on them truck tires;)
I can make it still spin out,i wonder why;)

/ home build mini loader dozer blade #17  
Jeez, Bison. That's a really cool design. :thumbsup: