Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #1  

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
Read the conditions carefully, get a free tool when you buy a combo kit. Options vary by brand, Ryobi, Makita, Rigid, Milwaukee and DeWalt included:

Holiday Combo Kit Offers

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #2  
Thanks for the info. I am on my way. :D

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #3  
Read the conditions carefully, get a free tool when you buy a combo kit. Options vary by brand, Ryobi, Makita, Rigid, Milwaukee and DeWalt included:

Holiday Combo Kit Offers

I have not looked, but would suspect there may be an equal or better deal through an internet seller, and without tax.

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #4  
Good find, but I have to many combo tools now, really could use maybe one tool and 4 new batteries or so

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #6  
I looked at the Dewalt deal and it is not good. $300 at HD and I can buy the same item on Amazon for $150 delivered:

DEWALT DCK24C2 2v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.3Ah) - - Amazon.com

Love Amazon.
That item from Amazon isn't the same as the deal from HD. The drivers and drill are different models from HD (brushless) and you get a 2ah and a 4ah battery instead of the single 1.3ah from Amazon.

Both are good deals but the brushless tools are much better.

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #7  
That item from Amazon isn't the same as the deal from HD. The drivers and drill are different models from HD (brushless) and you get a 2ah and a 4ah battery instead of the single 1.3ah from Amazon.

Both are good deals but the brushless tools are much better.
Joe was faster reply than me...not a fair comparison. Amazon is different models, not brushless, not hammer drill.
Can't say for sure but Amazon MAY be refurbished also.

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #8  
Got what I think was a very good deal at HD on a Ridgid Combo. To preface this, I had purchased a Ridgid 3 tool combo (drill, driver, sawzall w/ a 2ah and a 4ah battery) back in late September for $199. The customer service representative said I could return the set, and apply the refund to a new combo. So.... Got the 6 tool combo (drill, driver, sawzall, multi-tool, jobsite radio, flashlight, fast charger and 2- 4ah batteries) for $349. The bonus was 2 extra free tools...so I got the orbital jig saw and a 7 1/4" circular saw. All comes in a heavy canvas carry bag. IMHO, a really good deal. They have a nice selection of the 2 additional free tools....I had a really hard time deciding :D:thumbsup:

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #9  
Got what I think was a very good deal at HD on a Ridgid Combo. To preface this, I had purchased a Ridgid 3 tool combo (drill, driver, sawzall w/ a 2ah and a 4ah battery) back in late September for $199. The customer service representative said I could return the set, and apply the refund to a new combo. So.... Got the 6 tool combo (drill, driver, sawzall, multi-tool, jobsite radio, flashlight, fast charger and 2- 4ah batteries) for $349. The bonus was 2 extra free tools...so I got the orbital jig saw and a 7 1/4" circular saw. All comes in a heavy canvas carry bag. IMHO, a really good deal. They have a nice selection of the 2 additional free tools....I had a really hard time deciding :D:thumbsup:

Wel, I've now used all the tools in the combo. They are all very smooth and have plenty of power. The saws definitely need to use the 4ah batteries.

/ Home Depot Promo; Free Tool with Combo Kit, Various Brands #10  

Holiday Combo Kit Offers

THANKS for posting this!! I bought a Ridgid recip saw a couple of years ago (to keep on the tractor to cut brush). A few weeks ago I needed to buy a new cordless impact driver so I bought the Ridgid drill/driver $199 combo (with hammer drill) because it also included two of the 4.0ah batteries. You posted this about two weeks after I bought the set. I went back to HD over the weekend and was able to get my free tool by just bringing in my receipt.

THANKS!!