Oil & Fuel Home heating fuel = Off road diesel?

/ Home heating fuel = Off road diesel? #21  
I use to go 50 50, but it is way cheaper to go 100% ag and add fuel anti-gel conditioner and injector cleaner......... a gallon of that stuff will treat a 300 gallon skid tank and it is way cheaper and easier to get a hold of than the kero.

My oil guy "wouldn't deliver only 100 gallons of kero". I told him he could "keep it" if he didn't want to sell it to me.

4 weeks ago I fuelled the truck and the tractor and added a generous amount of PS, when it got down to 0 F the truck gelled up I checked the tractor and the fuel bowl was clouded. I thawed them out and added K1 I bought the fuel from a brand name co. with good turnover.
I just don't trust the suppliers anymore.

/ Home heating fuel = Off road diesel? #22  
4 weeks ago I fuelled the truck and the tractor and added a generous amount of PS, when it got down to 0 F the truck gelled up I checked the tractor and the fuel bowl was clouded. I thawed them out and added K1 I bought the fuel from a brand name co. with good turnover.
I just don't trust the suppliers anymore.

You just motivated me to take my two "blue" cans and get 10 gallons of kero...... I will mix my own everytime I fill my tractor this winter.......

I agree with you on the volume suppliers...... mine makes a fortune off of me and treats me like dirt.........