Home Owners Insurance etc.

/ Home Owners Insurance etc. #31  
grsthegreat I agree with you completely. That's why I am also looking for coverage for myself.

cool, now i just need to find something cheaper than state farm wants to charge. I need to find somebody reliable though...not some offshore company.

/ Home Owners Insurance etc. #32  
While moving snow at my house last winter - on a dead end dirt road - I came very near to a car/tractor collision. It's a straight shot for a 3/4 mile. I saw the bi**h as I headed out my driveway to dump on the other side of the road. I made the mistake of thinking she would slow down on her approach long enough for me to get back into my driveway. Not a chance. I started to backup and as usual checked both ways - That Bit*h blew past me cell phone in hand obviously convinced she was the only person in the world. I checked with my insurance company. The tractor is covered under a 300 thousand homeowners but NOT IN THE EVENT OF A COLLISION.
Need to have a talk with that bi**h.

It is hard to believe the things some people do. Usually all my neighbors in our rural neighborhood will slow down, give a wide berth, wave and otherwise drive like they have some sense. Then there are a few orifices that throw trash, blast by throwing gravel, drive like a complete moron, etc, etc.. Makes a man want to get off the tractor and deliver a good thrashing to the idiot or at least give them that "special wave" using only one finger. But, afterall, they are my neighbors and I think better of it and cool down until I can talk to them another day and work it out.