Homebuilt grader

/ Homebuilt grader #21  
Well in this case the wheels should have an axial movement to reduce variation. And that should be much better in 2nd pass.

This is a manual lever with diverter valves, 4 functions. Once you get used to it it works really fast because you never let go of the handle, just press button to change functions.

/ Homebuilt grader #22  
Well in this case the wheels should have an axial movement to reduce variation. And that should be much better in 2nd pass.

This is a manual lever with diverter valves, 4 functions. Once you get used to it it works really fast because you never let go of the handle, just press button to change functions.
Everything I've seen offered has a clunky looking remote with 4 buttons. That would have to be zip tied someplace when in use ?
As a SS owner I don't see that as a user friendly application being you need both hands on the sticks at all times to maintain straight travel. Maybe I'm missing something?

/ Homebuilt grader #23  

This handle is mounted inside your tractor on one of your original hydraulic control handles. You move it fwd-bck just as any handle. When you push a button function changes. Simple as that

/ Homebuilt grader #24  

This handle is mounted inside your tractor on one of your original hydraulic control handles. You move it fwd-bck just as any handle. When you push a button function changes. Simple as that
That's great but not at all what we see on affordable options here in the US. We see something that looks like a remote crane operation control.

/ Homebuilt grader #25  
Hi. I don't have one of these myself but saw one many years ago as I was driving a 31 ft motor home pulling a 30 ft enclosed trailer on my Canada to Panama move. Might be of interest to some. Met these guys in a gas station and they had taken a older skid steer, pulled the arms and bucket off, added a frame out front and a axle from a 3 to truck and built a small grader. They built small parking lots so a full size grader was too big. Look at a grader from the side and a slid steer from the side and you will realize the part a person would need to build to have your own small grader it would be a cool project for anyone with good welding experience. The hydraulics are supplied from the arms and bucket. Read articles on here were some have long driveways, this could be the answer and a fun project to build
And they still couldnt grade into the corners...

/ Homebuilt grader #26  
many years ago picked up a Bobcat grader, its lighter than the current models, after using it sor 10 plus years I still yet to gea a answer does one float or not when grading, it has the rotate, tilt the height is set by the tilt cylinders working together, the price Im sure is north of 15K