Homemade loader pics

/ Homemade loader pics #21  
Very nice job. When I saw the post subject I expected to see something more "homemade", but this looks like it came right straight from Kubota! I feel inadequate......

Alan L., TX

/ Homemade loader pics
The Boman, As far as messes go. I have made my share of those also. Thanks for the reply.

/ Homemade loader pics
Gary, I made those particular holes with a 2 1/2" hole saw. Thanks for the reply.

/ Homemade loader pics
Harv, The cylinders were a little on the large side. When I ordered them from Northern hydralics, I ordered 2 1/2" cylinders expecting that to be the outside diameter, but it turned out to be I.D instead. Oversight. Oh well, After what I went through to get them, (4 weeks), I didn't want to wait any longer. So I used them. Lift capacity is probably more than the tractor can handle. I try not to over do it. I am confident in the welds but fear of breaking the tractor itself. Thanks for the reply.

/ Homemade loader pics
Rat, yeah I looked around at other machines. Mostly bigger stuff like backhoes and stuff. I tied into the tractor wherever I possibly could. Motor, sub-frame and trans area. Thanks for the reply.

/ Homemade loader pics
Boatman. Possibly just a hook or two. No teeth. I want to use it to clear the driveway in the winter months and fear they might chew up the blacktop. I may take on project snow blade which will be to pull the four pins on the bucket to remove it and make a front blade that will go up and down with the existing arms/rams and have the blade so it can be angled left or right off of the two front rams that would normally curl and dump the bucket. Thanks for the reply.

/ Homemade loader pics
To all others who replied. Thanks for the kind words. Very inspiring. Questions, comments, suggestions and other always appreciated. Thanks again... Visa...