Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine

/ Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #11  
Привіт земляк. Чудовий трактор, гарна робота :thumbsup:

Hi liberal! Nice tractor, good job :thumbsup:

/ Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #13  
Nice work!

/ Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #14  
Great videos you posted- plows very well!

/ Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #15  
...perhaps it is noteworthy that the word "Liberal" in Europe still has its original meaning: Someone who enjoys his freedom. In the USA, it has become a synonym for Leftism and "Liberal" means almost the opposite. The more you travel to the East of Europe, the less Leftism is associated with freedom ;)

/ Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #16  
Liberal still has it regular meaning in the US....unless you listen to Rush Limbaugh. Two new words to add are neoliberal and neoconservative. These are kissing cousins and useless open market globalists.

I'll take a real liberal any day!

/ Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #17  
Very good! You guys in Eastern Europe make some of the best DIY devices anywhere.

/ Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #18  
stuckmotor, I think it might be a case of necessity being the mother of invention. The same applies across most of southern Europe - right out to the western tip. My problem is I simply do not have the skills to make what I need, although another problem is sourcing the materials, e.g. there is no choice of different grades of metal, and it varies in quality.

At the same time, I do not want to give the impression that I am "knocking" Liberal (or anyone else) because I am greatly impressed with his ability to make the tractor and implements he uses - and the high quality of his videos.

I would like to have him as a neighbour!!

Last edited:
   / Homemade mini tractor 4*4 from Ukraine #19  
Nice job, Enjoy the heck out of it, and enjoy as much freedom as you can take from them.