Homier Farm Pro Help

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #31  
This is Brad Price in Somerset Ky I need to order parts for a 2003 Farm Pro 2430 tractor and also for a 2003 5 ft. Tiller
my e-mail is lightening67@ yahoo.com please reply

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #32  
Brad,

You've posted this on the tail end of a thread that is seven years old. If you read that thread before posting, you would have learned that the FarmPro is a re-badged Jinma and parts are available from Affordable Tractor Sales in Texas, plus I believe that Homier still carries parts for some their older tractors though I'm not sure on that. I am sure that Tommy at Affordable Tractor Sales will have whatever part you need - he has all the parts for Jinmas and is a very knowledgeable and helpful guy to do business with.

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #33  
I believe that Homier still carries parts for some their older tractors though I'm not sure on that
Apparently still a true statement. Click here for tractor parts Brad. Not sure what to tell you about the tiller though.

//greg//

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #34  
Rich is correct, FarmPro has just about phased out all there remaining parts old and new, we purchased several big truck loads of them already and still working with them on the remaining parts, I don't think anyone is left working in there parts dept ,except for 1- guy that works in other depts there and will help with a order if they have it, .Yes there website is still up, // greg // why don't you try to give them a call to see whats going on,because you don't know. Or try to steer the OP to a reliable source for parts because thats what he needs

Brad we have all the parts for your Farmpro tractor in stock, as well as most of the parts for the Chinese roto tillers, so give us a call we are also open on Saturdays until 1pm.Almost all Farmpro parts are the Same as the original Jinma tractors. The few Parts that Farmpro had made for there version we stock as well. So don't let anybody tell you that they are different

If we can help you with anything let us know
Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #35  
This is Brad Price in Somerset Ky I need to order parts for a 2003 Farm Pro 2430 tractor and also for a 2003 5 ft. Tiller
my e-mail is lightening67@ yahoo.com please reply

Mine is a 2004 2430, so we have nearly the same thing for sure. I look for Jinma 304 parts as being for the 2430, and I have not been disappointed so far.

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #36  
Hey, Good morning and hope this finds you enjoying the Labor Day weekend. Hoping a reply comes back with some suggestions. I have a 2002 Farmpro 4020 that I have to say has served me well. Certainly had some work to do to achieve that but suddenly my rudimentary + skills aren't figuring out a situation and hoped you could help of give me a number to call and discuss. My tractor will start cold effortlessly and run like a champ~ but almost clock-like, within 12-15 minutes whether under load [brush hog] or riding on a flat packed road- the engine slowly loses power and finally dies. Trying to re-start is a slow rumble and no luck. Like some kind of choke hold. After many hours- will start right back up without hesitation and repeat the same situation again. Temp is fine, levels are fine, can't find a restriction anywhere. I am looking for some "did you check this" ideas . . oh, and I checked that there was no vapor lock of the tank. That is probably the best way to describe the situation symptoms. Like a slow vapor lock and cutting off of the fuel pressure- slowly. Thanks!

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #37  
I suspect crud in the fuel path, but I strongly recommend that you start a new topic for this issue. With the tractor type in the subject, you'll get much more model-specific advice.

//greg//

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #38  
Reference Post 1271

5/21/2014

I have dealt with the guys at Affordable Tractor Sales (Bellville, Tx) several times while working on my 2420.

Without fail, Tommy and Thomas have been very helpful with their information and got my parts to me quickly.

I recommend them highly.

Jim

/ Homier Farm Pro Help #39  
I was wondering if anybody could help I just bought a shenniu tractor 254 Dk the year maybe 80s trying to get manual or wiring diagram and I think it has a stuck valve any help