Hood for 2310

/ Hood for 2310 #1  

Bever22

Silver Member
I had an accident today that involved a large rock falling out of the loader and onto the hood. There is a lot of damage so I need to get a new one. Does anyone know how much they are and does the AGCO insurance cover this. I know I can call Tuesday and find out but I would like just a little peace of mind. Thank you for your help.

/ Hood for 2310 #2  
Sorry to hear that, my wife dropped a rock ,on mine ,hood was ok,but broke light assembly,that was approx. 100 dollars at the time, you can work them back into shape depending on how bad it was hit,I since added a spill guard to that tractor and the new one I got thurs. Spill guard is a neccessity if you have to lift a full bucket high and rotate it back to much. Hope you make out ok, you might have to get a hood in primer,have it painted and add decals. plowking

/ Hood for 2310 #3  
Bummer man. A pieice of firewood fell on mine. I got lucky and it only glanced it and did not dent or scratch it. I then added a guard.

Attachments

• brushforks2.JPG
    brushforks2.JPG
    639.9 KB · Views: 198
   / Hood for 2310 #4  
Complete hood assembly from Jack's is $379+ shipping. Since it is an assembly I suspect it will be complete, ready to bolt on.

I feel lucky, apparently I am the only one who hase not done this YET.

/ Hood for 2310 #5  
AGCO insurance should pay for the damage. Check with your dealer before ordering a new hood.

/ Hood for 2310 #6  
northwoodpower said:
AGCO insurance should pay for the damage. Check with your dealer before ordering a new hood.
I think it has a 500.00 deduck.

/ Hood for 2310
MASSEYDEALER said:
I think it has a 500.00 deduck.
I hope not, I never got the paperwork from them and now I need it. They never mentioned the deductible, of course I never asked because I was too excited about the new toy. I guess I will find out tomorrow:eek: .

/ Hood for 2310 #8  
should have bought from northwood power =) he is on your side btw I bought there and they have been awesome :)

/ Hood for 2310
It has been only one week and my tractor is back to new:D . Thanks for all your suggestions.

/ Hood for 2310 #10  
Bever22 said:
It has been only one week and my tractor is back to new:D . Thanks for all your suggestions.

Ah, aren't you going to tell us what happened, starting when you called them.