HOT DK45S

/ HOT DK45S
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Where'd ya git the decals, I think I like it.............. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ! )</font>
My freind has a vinyl graphics co.

/ HOT DK45S #12  
oooohhh /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif...nice.

Can you do mine in black please?

Just kidding. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HOT DK45S
Mavrik, be careful what you wish for /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ HOT DK45S #15  
What I meant to say was..."I'm wishing hard for a hat but a TLB with rear blade, box blade, RFM and a landscape rake would also do nicely." Hey...why not think big?

/ HOT DK45S
Go to sleep tonight & close your eyes really tight.
Wish really hard, real hard
Wake up tomorrow morning & tell us if wishes really do come true... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HOT DK45S #17  
I have been doing that for 15 years with lottery numbers and I can be the first to say...... It does not work /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HOT DK45S
Mavrik, Did you close your eyes tight enough...Do wishes come true /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HOT DK45S #19  
I closed my eyes real tight and wished real hard just like Mr. Wallace said (I also clicked my heals three times and said hat, hat, hat). When I woke up in the morning and looked out into the dirve way boy was I surprised!!!

Not only did I get the hat I wished for but I got a really cool T-Shirt (Oh yeah...a big orange santa left a CK 30 HST with all kinds of attachment too.). See the pic.

I'll post more tomorrow on a new thread. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wishes do come true and I am one happy camper! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 732400-Santa1 copy.jpg
    732400-Santa1 copy.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 125
   / HOT DK45S #20  
I was thinking more on the line of the graphics like you did. I realize it's still just a tractor. Besides, who wants to spend all the time cleaning the chrome wheels and putting armorall on the tires after playing in the mud. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif