How badly did I break it?

/ How badly did I break it? #11  
I'm surprised at how much of the wiring on my Kubota is exposed.

/ How badly did I break it? #12  
The PTO probably has a brake on it. That's one thing I completely don't understand the purpose of. Anyway, back to your problem, if you're blowing fuses you likely have a short somewhere, likely a damage wire.

/ How badly did I break it? #13  
If your LS has a PTO lever in addition to the switch it may be normal to not be able to turn the PTO shaft with the PTO lever engaged. That's how my Branson works.

He won't have a PTO lever on his LS. It is most likely an electric/hydraulic unit like is on my Kioti. The electrical part is a switch activated solenoid, that controls a hydraulic valve that actuates the PTO.

/ How badly did I break it?
The solenoid is bad. Next question is why did it fail. I inspected and see no evidence of wiring damage and the solenoid is unmarked. I'm still looking for a service manual. When I take it off I'd like to inspect the valve the solenoid operates. Looks like I'll have to remove the power beyond line at the filter. I remain skeptical that the 3 year old sealed electric solenoid failed after so little use without an external cause.

/ How badly did I break it? #15  
He won't have a PTO lever on his LS. It is most likely an electric/hydraulic unit like is on my Kioti. The electrical part is a switch activated solenoid, that controls a hydraulic valve that actuates the PTO.

I know his LS is electic over hydraulic. So is my Branson. Yet the Branson also has a PTO lever.

/ How badly did I break it? #16  
I know his LS is electic over hydraulic. So is my Branson. Yet the Branson also has a PTO lever.

My Kubota is the same. Little lever on the right. Really nice because you can activate the PTO incrementally (slowly) when need be.

/ How badly did I break it? #17  
So the lever engages the PTO incrementally? Is it digital proportional? Or for that matter some analog proportional control? I am confused. My Kioti just has a switch on the dash.

/ How badly did I break it? #18  
So the lever engages the PTO incrementally? Is it digital proportional? Or for that matter some analog proportional control? I am confused. My Kioti just has a switch on the dash.

There is nothing digital on my tractor. ;-) I suspect it is analog proportional. I love it. So when I'm starting my rotary cutter I will slowly ease the lever forward and the PTO will start up super slow. Ease it forward and it comes up to speed. Makes starting thins like the RC very smooth with no shock. For a spreader or something low mass like that I just throw it forward. I'm assuming that if yours is a push button it must have some automatic incremental activation. In other words its not like dumping the PTO when you pus hit is it?

Also, my tractor does seem to have a PTO brake. If you turn off the ignition of the tractor and the PTO is still spinning under the momentum of the implement it slams to a stop. Too hard in my opinion and this happens even with the clutch pressed and/or in neutral (I think). Because of how abrupt it is I do not ever do it.