How big of a cylinder

/ How big of a cylinder #21  
I am new to this board, so forgive me if I am not posting according to protocol. I will learn.

I am in Georgia and I have a unique problem. A 60 inch corrogated metal pipe is under my driveway, supported by a wood retaining wall. The pipe flows water from a creek in backyard, and lots of commercial property is dumping into my residential lot. There are problems with zoning, maintenance, and planning with the lot( I have owned since 1986, and bought new from builder)
and disputes with the water authority.
question- this 60 inch corrogated pipe has not ever been maintained in 24 years but there are cracks in driveway, and separation of driveway and home. A gap of about 1 inch.
While the city has the easement and responsibility for maintenance, they claim that there are no problems with their drain. They are engineers, I am not.
They photographed the pipe, and lots of sediment. Can this failure of maintenance in the pipe be related to the separation of driveway and garage. i would think so, but need some help to support my case.
The culvert wings do not extend far enough taking down the wood retaining wall supporting the concrete driveway. but I am interested in knowing if weep holes exist in a drain, how can I see them? How can i support that the drain is causing the driveway and garage separation? Or is it?