Tiller How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #21  
Ted, I wanted to confirm what you said on shipping. I figured the distance and Afton nor Des Moines makes the 1000 mile rule for free shipping. I am looking at buying 3 attachments, but shipping makes a difference

Yes, I can ship anything on our website to a business in Afton or the freight terminal in Des Moines for no additional charge. The freight doesn't cost us any more for your area and we are willing to pass savings along whenever possible.
I hope people aren't scared off if they're outside of our FREE shipping zone because our rates are surprisingly reasonable most of the time. Spread the word!!!
Travis

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #22  
Yes, I can ship anything on our website to a business in Afton or the freight terminal in Des Moines for no additional charge. The freight doesn't cost us any more for your area and we are willing to pass savings along whenever possible.
I hope people aren't scared off if they're outside of our FREE shipping zone because our rates are surprisingly reasonable most of the time. Spread the word!!!
Travis

You may want to put some sort of blurb on both your website and maybe in your signature on posts. I have talked to three people that suggest other places and have not bought from you just because you are more then 1000 miles away, thats a lot of lost revenue. One of my neighbors said he pay the extra $300 locally because he figures freight will cost more then that anyway and the product selection here is horrible. FYI

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #23  
You may want to put some sort of blurb on both your website and maybe in your signature on posts. I have talked to three people that suggest other places and have not bought from you just because you are more then 1000 miles away, thats a lot of lost revenue. One of my neighbors said he pay the extra $300 locally because he figures freight will cost more then that anyway and the product selection here is horrible. FYI

That's great advice. I got it added to our homepage and will add it to our TBN signature soon.
Thanks

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #24  
Travis

What / where are you referring to when you say "the freight terminal in Des moines" ?

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #25  
What / where are you referring to when you say "the freight terminal in Des moines" ?
Great question Bigtiller...thanks.
As a follow up do they charge to receive or storage costs?

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #26  
When I've ordered several attachment from EA, they used Yellow Freight at my suggestion. You can follow the shipment on line and see when it arrives. Yellow Freight did not charge for their handling. As to storage = ?? I pick them up the next day or two. Yellow loads the item on my truck and away I go. The freight terminal is about 30 miles from my house. I think the item can be delivered to one's own house, but then there is probably a charge by the hauler.

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #27  
When I've ordered several attachment from EA, they used Yellow Freight at my suggestion. You can follow the shipment on line and see when it arrives. Yellow Freight did not charge for their handling. As to storage = ?? I pick them up the next day or two. Yellow loads the item on my truck and away I go. The freight terminal is about 30 miles from my house. I think the item can be delivered to one's own house, but then there is probably a charge by the hauler.

Thank much for the info. I will look into yellow Freight here in Iowa.

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #28  
When we ship 3 implements to the same Commercial Business address or local truck terminal, the customer qualifies for "combined shipping rates". You don't pay a combined "full freight" on each piece of equipment. Ken Sweet

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #29  
That is the YRC(Yellow Freight) terminal located on 5337 NE 22nd St. in Des Moines 50313. oldballs provided a good description of how the process works. It is a simple, easy arrangement and there are no special fees or costs to the customer.

/ How big of a tiller can a kubota bx 1860 power #30  
When we ship 3 implements to the same Commercial Business address or local truck terminal, the customer qualifies for "combined shipping rates". You don't pay a combined "full freight" on each piece of equipment. Ken Sweet
Same goes for us. If we can save money by shipping 2 or more attachments at the same time, we will pass the savings along to the customer. It all depends on weight and location, location, location!