How did I miss this?

/ How did I miss this? #1  

Msamt

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti Dk45SE
Have had this beast for almost 3 years and have 360 hours of seat time. Today when driving up from the lower woods I thought the "gangster lean" of the seat was a little much, felt like I was slouching. When I did maintenance and the annual hose down I saw a seat angle adjuster? Really, I just find it now? And I thought I had been over every inch of the machine.
IMG_1192.JPG

/ How did I miss this? #2  
What model? I wish my ck2510 had that adjustment. Just now i put some washers behind the seat back to try and eliminate sitting so far back.

/ How did I miss this?
What model? I wish my ck2510 had that adjustment. Just now i put some washers behind the seat back to try and eliminate sitting so far back.
DK 45se

/ How did I miss this? #4  
I'm sure if you RTFM, you can find that feature indicated. :drink:

/ How did I miss this? #7  
Can you fold the back of the seat forward to cover the bottom? I do that with mine to keep the hot sun and bird poop off.

/ How did I miss this?
Can you fold the back of the seat forward to cover the bottom? I do that with mine to keep the hot sun and bird poop off.

I haven't tried that yet, will give it a go!

/ How did I miss this? #10  

I put wire ties around the roll bar sticking straight up to keep birds from landing and pooping on my seat. And I didn't know my CK20 had a tool box hidden under the foot rest until somebody on TBN told me where to look.

RSKY