How did u ever live without it

/ How did u ever live without it #11  
Since I got a tractor(s) I have pretty much retired my wheelbarrow, pick-mattock and shovel...
...I don't want to go back to those days...!
:drink: :thumbsup:

/ How did u ever live without it #12  
Since I got a tractor(s) I have pretty much retired my wheelbarrow, pick-mattock and shovel...
...I don't want to go back to those days...!
My wheelbarrow, pick-mattock and shovel... are all motorized and 4WD now! :thumbsup: :D

P3200013.JPG
P6230012.JPG

P3120004.JPG
P3120011.JPG

/ How did u ever live without it #14  
I carry a Leatherman SURGE all day, every day and use it at least 10 times a day. Saves dozens of steps daily...having something that most likely will do the trick WITH YOU...priceless...saves these knees as well as time!

Surge - Leatherman

And, this holster is just the ticket to carry the SURGE, a flashlight, and other needed items. Sturdy and very affordable.

Clip Pock-Its XL Utility Holster

Don't leave home without these, your cell phone, and your CCL. :forbidden:

/ How did u ever live without it #15  
Apparently still just a kid but the sandbox got a bit bigger? Almost looks like work. :D
Yep, I am well into my second childhood, but I am in complete control this time! :D

It may be work, but it is fun work.

/ How did u ever live without it
I carry a Leatherman SURGE all day, every day and use it at least 10 times a day. Saves dozens of steps daily...having something that most likely will do the trick WITH YOU...priceless...saves these knees as well as time!

Surge - Leatherman

And, this holster is just the ticket to carry the SURGE, a flashlight, and other needed items. Sturdy and very affordable.

Clip Pock-Its XL Utility Holster

Don't leave home without these, your cell phone, and your CCL. :forbidden:

My buddy has one of the Leatherman tools he carry's with him all the time. Uses it while he is at work being a custodian for town properties and offices he's always finding something to do with it. Somebody gave me a knockoff version of one also has the adjustable wrench and a belt clip. I find it a little to heavy to want to carry it around with me but I keep it in the storage console of my vehicle all the time. :D

/ How did u ever live without it #17  
When young, I always carried a knife in my pocket. Moving to a pocket carry firearm displaced the knife. At the same time, I got the SURGE....best of the many leatherman models, IMHO...and moved to carry it in a belt holster...discovered that it is 100 times more handy than just a knife. Yes, too heavy for a pocket, just right for a belt holster. Function, for me, trumps clothing style.

/ How did u ever live without it #18  
Also seen this recently...

Is that a toolbox?

Nooo...its A COOLBOX :rolleyes:

The https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-S79o3e8Mcoolbox

If you want you can give them the startup money (I guess they need money to build the worlds smartest toolbox :) )

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/coolbox-the-world-s-smartest-toolbox--3

Me and my bud have always used a 5 gallon bucket for both tools and beer...just not at the same time!! :D

I confess to having Rockbox though

Tools and tunes!

View attachment 412772

Hah. That's cool all right. I doubt it would survive in my shop beneath all of the sawdust, fertilizer and grease.

/ How did u ever live without it #19  
Just had to make w/whats do at the time..kinda still do. ;)

/ How did u ever live without it #20  
I have a couple of Leatherman tools that just don't see much use because of the size and weight. I started carrying a Swiss Army knife several years ago and I couldn't do without it. I seem to always have a screw to tighten. I couldn't do with just a plain pocket knife anymore.