How Do I Fix This

/ How Do I Fix This #11  
Or you could just get a large hose clamp and clamp the tube to the hydraulic cylinder.
IMG_4031.jpg

/ How Do I Fix This #13  
I could have that bolt fixed at my shop while you are looking for a screwdriver to tighten that clamp. I would just hammer it back into place which for that thin material would mean about 2 blows, clamp on the ground and 10 seconds of welding on each side would be done. Knock off the slag and when cool, touch up with some paint. Take longer to cool and paint than to straighten and weld.

/ How Do I Fix This
I could have that bolt fixed at my shop while you are looking for a screwdriver to tighten that clamp. I would just hammer it back into place which for that thin material would mean about 2 blows, clamp on the ground and 10 seconds of welding on each side would be done. Knock off the slag and when cool, touch up with some paint. Take longer to cool and paint than to straighten and weld.

Be there in about an hour, Gary! LOL

/ How Do I Fix This #15  
Looks like a good excuse...I, I, I, I mean REASON to buy a new welder.....;)

/ How Do I Fix This #16  
Gary Fowler said:
I buy all my stuff to use. Some folks buy a 4 WD truck and never take it off the highway. I go wherever I want and do what ever I need to do with mine and even wash it every year or two. I do like the keep the inside clean though so I vacuum it about twice a year. I even broke down and washed and waxed it a few days ago. Its 5 years old and about time for the second wax job. I do keep it serviced as per maintenance schedule just like my tractors and other stuff, but aesthetic stuff never bothered me much since I quit picking up girls. Had to wash/wax and clean that car prior to going out tom-catting.

Wash every year or two? Ha ha. I wash trucks when I sell them. Mud is the best paint protector God ever made!

/ How Do I Fix This #17  
Wash every year or two? Ha ha. I wash trucks when I sell them. Mud is the best paint protector God ever made!

You wash before you sell? That's a selling point.
"Truck comes with the original dirt". :D

/ How Do I Fix This #18  
retiredmgn said:
You wash before you sell? That's a selling point.
"Truck comes with the original dirt". :D

I believe you are right, good dirt is high around these parts!

/ How Do I Fix This #19  
I believe you are right, good dirt is high around these parts!
Price of dirt now days is reason enough to wash prior to selling. Those city slicker car salesmen dont know the real value of good dirt and might even knock off the offer a bit if you left it there. I guess one would need to advise the salesman of what you wanted extra for the mud up front in the negotiation. Might get a strange look from him.

/ How Do I Fix This #20  
Be there in about an hour, Gary! LOL
I would be happy to fix that for you for free. Load here up and bring it on by. Have to furnish your own paint though. I forgot to pick up a can today when I was at the dealer. Anyone know of a matching spray can color for the LS's. I have a few spots that are flaking off on the FEL mounting an I likely knocked off some with the chains today when trailering it home.