How do you Dry your Nuts?

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #51  
For those of you that are Prudes, you have a thing called an off button on your computer, plus there is a saying, Don稚 let the Door hit you, where the Good Lord split you. Nobody is forcing to read posts that you don稚 like.

And for those of YOU that are goofball morons whose opinion reveal an IQ that likely rivals their age...I understand...you can't fix stupid.

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #52  
And for those of YOU that are goofball morons whose opinion reveal an IQ that likely rivals their age...I understand...you can't fix stupid.
Ah, the man in the high castle. Must be lonely up there.....

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #53  
Ah - I cry, no foul. Everybody has their own opinion. I just got a new set of microfibre bath towels - they are SOOOO soft...........

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #54  
Ah - I cry, no foul. Everybody has their own opinion. I just got a new set of microfibre bath towels - they are SOOOO soft...........
Yes, soft! But they don't seem to absorb moisture very well. I went back to the plain old 100% heavy cotton whites. So nice that we got this thread 'cleaned up'! :laughing:

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #55  
Sorry...I call it like I see it and it's nothing but juvenile garbage that should be pruned or entirely removed...

But calling names sure isn't juvenile. It's actually a sign of wisdom and maturity.

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #56  
But calling names sure isn't juvenile. It's actually a sign of wisdom and maturity.
FYI...I was describing a stereotype...that's far from name calling...

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #57  
FYI...I was describing a stereotype...that's far from name calling...
What stereotype, the one who is sooooo mucccch better than the rest of us, when in reality they have no clue how to handle a thread that everyone is having a little fun with. Must be sad to be you.

/ How do you Dry your Nuts? #58  
What stereotype, the one who is sooooo mucccch better than the rest of us, when in reality they have no clue how to handle a thread that everyone is having a little fun with. Must be sad to be you.
By "everyone" I think you mean a few play ground comedians (clowns) that guffaw at the slightest hint of a carnal innuendo...

BTW...to get a hint at what the stereotype I was describing actually look like...do a google image search for "Wal-Martians"
(just some of my "humor" :D)

/ How do you Dry your Nuts?
BTW...to get a hint at what the stereotype I was describing actually look like...do a google image search for "Wal-Martians" (just some of my "humor" :D)

Now, now this is a serious thread, as serious as a stuck drain plug. So no goofing around :D

We fortunately can grow walnuts, butternuts, filberts, heartnuts and I guess buartnuts in our climate but about the time we harvest is the time we also get into our rainy season so we have to get a little creative when drying our nuts. Drying them outside in front of neighbors is not going to go over well. Plus we have a lot of squirrels and you do not want squirrels grabbing your nuts.

Last edited:
   / How do you Dry your Nuts? #60  
Yes, soft! But they don't seem to absorb moisture very well. I went back to the plain old 100% heavy cotton whites. So nice that we got this thread 'cleaned up'! :laughing:

Yep DE . . . heavy cotton is the best . . . I have tried the other's, nothing work better than heavy cotton.