How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic)

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #281  
I see the sign was delivered!
AT LAST

J

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic)
cycle_gator was unable to attend the picnic, but wanted to start a get together for the region. I thought it was a great idea and encouraged him to start a link and go forward with the idea. Here is a link to the thread he started.
Western Washington TBN Members - TractorByNet.com

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #286  
I am new here and a PNW Picnic sounds like fun! To get together and to put face with names. I am setting on some acres just west of Longview, above the river. Been here a little over 30 years, moved here from Texas. George gave me a job offer I just could not refuse, I miss Texas but I am not moving back. Love it here! Keep me posted on when and where and what we can do to help. David

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #287  
moored4 said:
I am new here and a PNW Picnic sounds like fun! To get together and to put face with names. I am setting on some acres just west of Longview, above the river. Been here a little over 30 years, moved here from Texas. George gave me a job offer I just could not refuse, I miss Texas but I am not moving back. Love it here! Keep me posted on when and where and what we can do to help. David

There is another thread about the 2011 picnic.. Cyril will be glad to have the help!

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #288  
Yea I know . I have been trying to find it but the search and me have not hit any thing yet. I will put in Cyril name and see where it takes me Thanks

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #289  
moored4 said:
Yea I know . I have been trying to find it but the search and me have not hit any thing yet. I will put in Cyril name and see where it takes me Thanks

I'm using my droid so I can't post a link...

But do this..

Go to regional forums.. Choose the pacific northwest.. It is in the top 4 threads.. Or at least it was 90 seconds ago!