HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR?

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #11  
PappaSmurf, I do have brakes on one axle of the trailer. Yours will be heavier with the BH, but It works pretty good for me. The truck tows nicely and I don't go much over 50 just to be extra safe. I know the tractor is there, but that keeps me conscious about it too. I am going to try soon loading the brush hog and backing up on the trailer. At least if I have to go closer to the tail gate of my truck it will allow more pivoting in turns than the other way around. My trailer has the fold up ramps too, so I can't just leave something hanging out the back so easily.

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #12  
I load my tractor the same way, back it on, but I do it because I have a sun shade. This way there is no stress on the shade from lifting as I drive on the hiway.

I also find it easier to load when the BH is on.....it doesn't bottom out.

My trailer is 20' and I have found the perfect balance point to be with the bucket up tight to the metal edge of the beaver tail.

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #13  
My owners manual for the Bobcat Ct235 I had said to load it backwards with or with out a implement on the 3PH and with a back hoe. These Kubota manuals don't say how to load them.

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #14  
I tow by JD 3320 with my dump trailer. It's a little short with a brush hog or big implement on the back but overall it works great. I've never tried backing on the trailer but might give it a try and see how it does.

View attachment 296280

Please, please, please more information about this trailer. Do you have any pics with the tractor in it? I am starting to shop for a dump trailer and need all of the advice I can get.

ac

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #15  
Please, please, please more information about this trailer. Do you have any pics with the tractor in it? I am starting to shop for a dump trailer and need all of the advice I can get.

ac

I cannot see the pic on my phone, but we have a pj brand dump. It is a great trailer, pulls very well and works great. My uncle has a pj tilt deck for his hotshot rig that is very cool. I have never pulled it though.

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #16  
Any recommendations for a trailer suitable for towing a Kubota L3430 or multiple ATVs and 4 seater UTV?

It would be pulled by a 2011 Ford Raptor Super Crew (8,000lb towing capacity)

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #17  
I don't trailer her much at all. Just going to dealer for some warrenty work. She towed and rode fine.
Have other strap to hold canopy from flopping, not in pic.

Attachments

• P1020299.jpg
    P1020299.jpg
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 617
   / HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #18  
Any recommendations for a trailer suitable for towing a Kubota L3430 or multiple ATVs and 4 seater UTV?

It would be pulled by a 2011 Ford Raptor Super Crew (8,000lb towing capacity)

I would go with at least a 18' 10k trailer, brakes on both axles. Be sure the trailer has good axles like dexter, you don't want chinease axles.

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #19  
I have a 18' dual axle 10K equipment trailer with fold down ramps and a beaver tail. ( made by Andersen) it tows really well but was a PITA to load my L3700 with the BH on. Going up backwards, the BH hit the trailer. Forwards it dragged on the ground. I ended up getting a 20' Downeaster tilt 12k to tow the Bota. I use the other one for a Cat 246.

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #20  
Your L3200 TLB shipping weight is right at 4400#. Add a full tank of fuel and fluid in the rear tires and you are going to be pushing 5000#. Check the GVW rating of your trailer. It MUST be more than the combined weight of your tractor AND trailer. Looking at the pictures of your trailer, I would think that it has a 7000# GVW. For me, that is TOO close. Definatly brakes on both axles. And yes, I highly reccomend a bucket rest on the tongue. Also use 5/16 G70 chain and ratchet binders.