HOW DOES AC WELDING DIFFER FROM DC WELDING

/ HOW DOES AC WELDING DIFFER FROM DC WELDING #91  
Will try to pm you now if you sent me a message.

FWIW,
I do have SOME plain PowerArc 160 welders. These are the stick welder units without TIG. KOuA's machine would be basically the same. Not like the 160STH. We produce a few from time to time to meet special requirements and have a number in stock. More like the old PA200, but not as powerful as the 200ST units.

Mark, I got your PM, still studying and sharpening the finance pencil.....

Thanks!

/ HOW DOES AC WELDING DIFFER FROM DC WELDING #92  
I temporarily traded it to my brother-n-law for his PA-200ST. He was having trouble with the lift arc for Tig welding. But I may not give him his PA-200ST back. I love this welder! :thumbsup:

That says a lot about that welder. Thanks!

/ HOW DOES AC WELDING DIFFER FROM DC WELDING #93  
I temporarily traded it to my brother-n-law for his PA-200ST. He was having trouble with the lift arc for Tig welding. But I may not give him his PA-200ST back. I love this welder! :thumbsup:

This has me thinking, That is one of the welders I am looking at too. I just have to do some more head scratching and beard rubbing. Ed

/ HOW DOES AC WELDING DIFFER FROM DC WELDING #94  
There's an old film on youtube, put out by GE, I think, that makes AC welding sound like the best thing since sliced bread.

/ HOW DOES AC WELDING DIFFER FROM DC WELDING #96  
Dave,
Thanks for putting up the link. I'm away from home and with my 6 gigs a month on moble I didn't want to go on youtube to find the right film.