How is Bird doing?

/ How is Bird doing? #11  
Good news, I didn't know Bird was going for operation, now time to heal, all the best to you Bird.
DevilDog

/ How is Bird doing? #12  
I talked to bird. Nothing tastes good and he's exhausted. Triple bypass and it will be at least 8 weeks before he's after it again.

His spirit seems good and open heart surgery isn't as risky as it used to be. I told him I would tell y'all he's finer'n frog hair. Can't get much finer'n that.

Thanks for the update. Bird is a great TBN contributor, hope he recovers quickly. :thumbsup:

/ How is Bird doing? #13  
Good news, I didn't know Bird was going for operation, now time to heal, all the best to you Bird.
DevilDog

Ditto that. Bird's gentle and informative input has been noted. If this cold wind is down there, he's not missing anything.

Cheers Bird,
Mike

/ How is Bird doing? #15  
I don't think he has been on a tractor in a few years. He used to have a tractor, but no longer.

Yep...had 10 acres or so and a Kubota B2410 (might have been a 2710 or a 2910...been several years), IIRC.
Several years ago, he had to sell the place and moved to town. He may have told us the reason, but I don't recall...

Last edited:
   / How is Bird doing? #16  
Glad to hear he is doing good -- fine gentleman.

/ How is Bird doing? #19  
Truly good news Bird is on the mend, a really nice guy indeed.

/ How is Bird doing? #20  
Thanks for sharing the good news Harv.

Best Wishes to Bird for a smooth and speedy recovery, including his tastebuds !

Rgds, D.