How is the E series Deere's working out?

/ How is the E series Deere's working out? #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
I have a friend at Church asking me input on them and told I would submit the question to you guys? Ken Sweet

/ How is the E series Deere's working out? #2  
I have a friend at Church asking me input on them and told I would submit the question to you guys? Ken Sweet

lacking in certain features a tractor should have.....engine temp gauge, fuel gauge, doesnt come standard with a draw bar (tow hitch) the operators station is open underneath the drivers seat, letting dust and heat up....just to name a few....

/ How is the E series Deere's working out? #3  
It has been our bread and butter in that smaller CUT catagory, we (and Deere) have sold a lot of them. No realy major issues with them (a slight loader bleed down issue which Deere has resovled). They are basic, yes, but for 90% of the customers in that demographic it is all the tractor they need.

/ How is the E series Deere's working out? #4  
lacking in certain features a tractor should have.....engine temp gauge, fuel gauge, doesnt come standard with a draw bar (tow hitch) the operators station is open underneath the drivers seat, letting dust and heat up....just to name a few....

So are we talking about the 3E Series or the 5E Series. Big difference.

/ How is the E series Deere's working out? #6  
The friend is looking for 70-80 HP with 4x4 CHA. Ken Sweet

The 5E series have been rock solid for us - basic design, not alot of bells and whistles and well priced.

/ How is the E series Deere's working out? #7  
I have a 3038E, tons of power, does everything I ask. It has a fuel guage :). Price was right as well. I can't think of anything to complain about with it yet. Overall its been the best investment I ever made. I haven't noticed the open under drivers seat issue either.

/ How is the E series Deere's working out?
Thanks, to everyone for input on this series tractors. I will forward info on to my friend at Church Sunday. Ken Sweet