How long will this forum topic remain?

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #21  
Big death blow to Bobcats SS and CTL market was Kubota jumping in. Bobcat has used Kubota engines for many years. If you see a new CTL in my area its usually orange.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #22  
If you scroll down the forum list you’ll see many obsolete forums remaining, like Zetor and Montana a few others, I wouldn’t expect TBN management to get rid of any forums.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #23  
I remember when bobcat first introduced there tractors. I was thinking wow I love tractors but that seems dumb but what do I know. Tractors for the most part just are not as industrial. Hope it works out. ThenThe Cabelas tractor thing. And I was thinking wow I love tractors and all but that seems dumb. No way will that make profit. But what do I know. Hope it works out.
I keep thing about all the hype Cabelas was spewing about how committed they were to the tractor market.
And I was thinking that would be great but I’m thinking 3 to 5 years at best.
I love my bobcat tractor but I do feel like the red headed step child when I talk to a bobcat dealer about anything tractor related. Can’t imagine what it would be like talking to the Cabelas service department. Especially now that it’s owned by bass pro. But then again what do I know.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #24  
I remember when bobcat first introduced there tractors. I was thinking wow I love tractors but that seems dumb but what do I know. Tractors for the most part just are not as industrial. Hope it works out. ThenThe Cabelas tractor thing. And I was thinking wow I love tractors and all but that seems dumb. No way will that make profit. But what do I know. Hope it works out.
I keep thing about all the hype Cabelas was spewing about how committed they were to the tractor market.
And I was thinking that would be great but I’m thinking 3 to 5 years at best.
I love my bobcat tractor but I do feel like the red headed step child when I talk to a bobcat dealer about anything tractor related. Can’t imagine what it would be like talking to the Cabelas service department. Especially now that it’s owned by bass pro. But then again what do I know.

Well, now Rural King is in the game, so they are the next to watch.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #25  
Just like Land Pride - Kubota now owns them. I wonder if they will still brand Land pride or change over to Kubota only? My new rear blade from them is Kubota Orange

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #26  
My neighbor next town over has a bobcat he enjoys a great deal -
But as for orphans - there are many out there. Ford has a history then hit the dust. And along with them, New Holland tractors. I have my NH TC30 built by Shibaura. It is not a blue ford. It had 8 years of production - then gone. Parts are still there, but the company and brand are gone. Orphans can still be good tractors. The modern world of business at work I guess.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #27  
Well, now Rural King is in the game, so they are the next to watch.

I believe they have been selling farm pro tractors for years. It’s a China made tractor. Some one correct me if I’m mistaken.

/ How long will this forum topic remain?
I believe they have been selling farm pro tractors for years. It痴 a China made tractor. Some one correct me if I知 mistaken.

I believe you may be thinking about "Northern Tools".

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #29  
I believe you may be thinking about "Northern Tools".

I think northern has been selling them also under the name Nordic track or something like that but I thought rural king had farm pro (re brand jimma) or something like that. Maybe farm king or tractor king. Or some combo of that.
I was under the impression all of the listed were different variants of pretty much the same tractor. Imported from China.

/ How long will this forum topic remain? #30  
Northern has Chinese tractors under the Nortrac name, and I saw one once and boy was it rough. Doesn't seem worth the trouble and the cost savings aren't really that great in perspective. I am sure it looks like a deal to a bargain hunter but not to me.

Rural King just started a new line of tractors made by TYM. They look like pretty good machines but I haven't seen one in person. Note that the Cabelas tractors were also made by TYM. So we're going around the block again on a store brand partnership with TYM. Hopefully RK will do a better job than Cabelas.