How many acres do you own?

/ How many acres do you own? #11  
A little over 30. About enough to create some distance to the neighbors...which are only to the west and south anyway.

Could buy another 15 or so from a neighbor, but that property is in bad shape. It would take a couple of years to get the irrigation to work correctly, and get rid of the weeds and prairie dogs.

I'm still not quite done getting everything right on what I have.

/ How many acres do you own? #12  
I have about 30 acres. I maintain about 2.5 where my house and shop are, and the rest is rented to a cattle farmer for hay production.
I own 5 tractors, but they are used in my business, not to maintain my property.

/ How many acres do you own? #13  
60 but just about to close on selling some of it with the house and barns, building a house on the remainder. Time to downsize!

/ How many acres do you own? #14  
None; however I live on just under two. I used to have two acres of my own, but I sold it before COVID artificially inflated the market.

/ How many acres do you own? #15  
92 with 12 ac of pond about 10 in campground, 3 homes for family. The rest is a mix of woods and pasture for our cattle. Lots of fencing to be done this year, as we close the campground and add pasture and space for different critters (pigs, goats) and more poultry.

Last edited:
   / How many acres do you own? #17  
30 acres. 10 in pasture, 20 treed. Lots of continuous work………

/ How many acres do you own? #18  
23 in the Blackhills of South Dakota. Heavily forested in aspen, birch and ponderosa pine.

/ How many acres do you own? #19  
Good Evening mtsoxfan,
About 7 or 8 acres of field and the rest wooded ! That keeps the wood stove running ! I bought it at 50 and thought 10 acres was not enough, but at 72 it’s plenty to take care of ! We have plenty of privacy and beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding mountains !

Attachments

• IMG_3808.jpeg
    IMG_3808.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3810.jpeg
    IMG_3810.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 67