How many BX'ers mow with FEL attached???

/ How many BX'ers mow with FEL attached??? #53  
I always mow with the loader off (BX25 with MMM). Reduces the weight, keeps me from hitting stuff, and increases maneuverability.

The only time I might mow with it on, is when I'm cutting a slope head on
(straight uphill), and the weight of the loader helps to increase traction of the front tires.

My mowing has a lot of slopes to deal with, and I find the BX to be more stable without the loader.

Even if you keep the bucket down as low as you can, I find you are still raising the center of gravity of the whole rig, since the pistons and lever arms of the loader are heavier than an empty bucket, and those are higher than your normal center of gravity.

I've only seldom felt "tippy" with the loader off, but it happens more frequently with the loader on.

/ How many BX'ers mow with FEL attached??? #54  
I always take it off, heck usually off most of the time anyways.

/ How many BX'ers mow with FEL attached??? #57  
Updated score -

On's - 2

Off's - 5

Would be more accurate if you went back through the post to count the earlier comments as votes if you want to keep a talley. but that seems like alot work. Probably more than it would take to R&R a FEL or finish the cold one if you didn't feel like it.

/ How many BX'ers mow with FEL attached??? #59  
Off on the BX2660, generally off on the B7510 when mowing, being as it only takes 5 mins to remove AND reinstall and the 7510 rides MUCH smoother with it off we keep it off when mowing.

Aaron Z

/ How many BX'ers mow with FEL attached??? #60  
Off 99% of the time while mowing.