How Many Have More Than One Tractor?

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #121  
From what I see, the majority of tractor owners here and everywhere else have only one tractor.

I mean more than one that runs, you maintain, and use regularly... (Don't count the old broke down one behind the barn with 2 flats. :LOL: )

Surprisingly, after replacing my 2 previous tractors with newer, more improved ones, I find I have have about the same hours on both new ones.

I'd hate to have to choose between them, if I had to pick only one. I really have a use for both.

How many of you are multiple machine owners? Could you get by with just one? Which one would you pick if you had to?
I have 2 tractors and a skidsteer. The tractors are a Kubota MX5400 (non-cab) which replaced an older L3940. I bought the M7060 with a cab to use for cutting larger areas in the summer (brutal in the south) and to use at the deer camp. Each has their own unique setup with hydraulics I used for the grapple, lane-cutter & tree snipper (<9") which use the same hydraulic connections as the skidsteer. The tractors can pull cutters, disc, tiller and a spreader as well. The skidsteer is a recent purchase but has been great at clearing land with a brush cutter and grapple. Lucky I do not have to choose as the machines have saved me many a day of back-breaking work. Work smarter, not harder.....lucky to have a sweet wife who agrees with me.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #122  
1978 Kubota B7100DT, 5 ft rear blade, 4 ft box blade, 3 pt hitch forks and a 12" single bottom plow. Bought new, used it to mow my acre and plow snow off of my 130 ft long driveway in the Detroit area.

2012 Kubota L3540HSTC-3, heavy duty FEL with 6 ft heavy duty bucket, heavy duty BH92 with hydraulic thumb, 6 ft front snowblower, 42" forks, 54" ETA grapple and my Dad's old 6 ft rear blade, which I use for matting in the winter only.

1958 Ferguson TO-35, was my uncle's tractor that I drove when I was teenager. Bought it off of his daughter and husband. My uncle must have overhauled it, because the compression is the same as a new tractor. I use it only for brush hogging.

Sold a 1940? Ford 9n when I bought the Ferguson.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #123  
2006 Kubota L3400 Fel, 1946 ford n, 1947 ford n, 1952 ford 8n, Honda 200M, John Deere D110, Craftsman RLM, Polaris 700 Ranger. Small horse ranch - Central Oregon
IMG_2424.jpeg

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #124  
From what I see, the majority of tractor owners here and everywhere else have only one tractor.

I mean more than one that runs, you maintain, and use regularly... (Don't count the old broke down one behind the barn with 2 flats. :LOL: )

Surprisingly, after replacing my 2 previous tractors with newer, more improved ones, I find I have have about the same hours on both new ones.

I'd hate to have to choose between them, if I had to pick only one. I really have a use for both.

How many of you are multiple machine owners? Could you get by with just one? Which one would you pick if you had to?
Get by with just one? did it years ago and it was no fun. Now I have a JD2240 which does bucket work, moves round bales and teds, JD 2750 which does the round baling, runs the 7' bush hog and spreads manure and a Case IH 75C which is the mowing, tedding, raking and square baling and feeding tractor.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #125  

I have seven, Ford 7840, 6640 (with fore loader), 5640, 3000 select-o-speed, Massey 35, John Deere 2140 and an Aebi TT210 with front mounted flail, couldn't possibly do without any of them.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #126  
I have a Kubota B2320 and a Massey Ferguson 10-20 sub compact tractors. Both set up with front mounted snow blowers and back blades for the winter and 5ft belly mower (Kubota) and 5ft finishing mower (MF) for the summer time. I keep two different properties a few miles apart and having two tractors is a lot easier than trailering one back and forth.
Additional attachments include a brush hog, wood chipper, rock rack, leaf and branch rake and front end loader.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #127  
I have three, a 2007 JD 2520, a 2018 JD 3032e, and the best one of the bunch a 2022 MF 1840M. They are something of a hobby for me, all are like new. I think I'm in the tractor phase of my second childhood. I put less than 100 hours yearly total for all three, food plotting and mowing/spraying mostly.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #128  
I have three, a 2007 JD 2520, a 2018 JD 3032e, and the best one of the bunch a 2022 MF 1840M. They are something of a hobby for me, all are like new. I think I'm in the tractor phase of my second childhood. I put less than 100 hours yearly total for all three, food plotting and mowing/spraying mostly.
:ROFLMAO: . . . Why not!

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #129  
We have quite a few, actually. All old and second-hand (except for the Massey that we don't like, 'new' (2014) and always something)
Handy to have one to fill the feedwagon, one to pull it, one to clean out things, one to run the auger or grinder mixer, you get the picture.
Plus a skidsteer for the small stuff.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #130  
I have 7 farm tractors ranging from 75 to 275 hp,( 4 cockshutts, all 4 used for haying)2 with a front end loader and front wheel drive assist ( both belarus)for bale handling and feeding and one JD 4 whl drive for the field work( had 2 but sold one i now regret.
i have 2 lawn tractors, 3 wheel loaders (big ,medium and small), 1 compact track loader and an excavator. Nothing is new but everyone is running and has a purpose on the farm.
Looking to buy a bulldozer.

Could you toss up some pictures of the Belarus' and Cockshutts? What a neat and eclectic collection.