How Many Rear Remotes?

/ How Many Rear Remotes? #21  
I have a New Holland 4835 with 4 hydraulic outlets. I have a loader that takes up all 4. I need 2 more to operate my batwing. Any ideas what I can do about this?

/ How Many Rear Remotes? #23  
If you don't need all 4 ciruits for the loader when the Batwing is hooked up, put selector valves on 2 circuits and use those.

/ How Many Rear Remotes? #24  
I tried to hook the mower to my tilt outlets for the loader so I could still raise and lower the loader if I needed to. However it blew a hydraulic line and it would not work. The only way it would work if I used the outlets for raising and lowering the loader. So I figure I needed to add more outlets because I know their will be times I need to raise the loader while cutting.

/ How Many Rear Remotes? #25  
I tried to hook the mower to my tilt outlets for the loader so I could still raise and lower the loader if I needed to. However it blew a hydraulic line and it would not work. The only way it would work if I used the outlets for raising and lowering the loader. So I figure I needed to add more outlets because I know their will be times I need to raise the loader while cutting.

Hooking it to the tilt line outlets shouldn't cause it to blow a hose.