How Many Tires Do You Own?

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #11  
i CAME UP WITH 65.

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #12  
last time I counted I had 125 to 130 if I remember correctly and to lazy to count them now, I am sure there are more as my grandson is collecting lawn tractors, go karts and motorcycles, and a car and pickup has been added,

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #13  
Once you planted the idea I had to count em. Ran out at 76. No wonder the tire guy likes me.

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #14  
After all the vehicles and mowers, by the time you get to the spares and whatever pneumatics are on things like hand trucks, carts and a bicycle, then add in all the hard ones on push mowers and other carts, I still think they take up less space than the OP's signature area.

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #15  
I've thought about it before but never really cared to count. I'll take a guess at 200 but now I really need to get counting.

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #16  
Waaay too many!!!

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #18  
I guess I am low man here, can only count up 37 and one of those is on a wheel barrow I dont use.
10 on autos, 2 on motorcycle 8 on tractors, 2 on genset, 8 on lawnmowers (2), 2 on handcart, 2 on pressure washer, 1 on wheelbarrow, 2 on boat trailer.

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #19  
If I count all my spares and winter tires I'm at 149+. Then there's all the old trucks that I didn't count yet. Probably around 40 there. All I can say is wow! I never realized it was that high.

/ How Many Tires Do You Own? #20  
I try not to keep extra stuff around. Only 53.