How much $$ does AWS add to L&G tractor?

/ How much $$ does AWS add to L&G tractor?
What I was hoping to hear. Now to search for a USED AWS (hopefully) diesel. I don't really need an AWD

/ How much $$ does AWS add to L&G tractor? #12  
What I was hoping to hear. Now to search for a USED AWS (hopefully) diesel. I don't really need an AWD

I would look for the best deal in either the x744 or x749 in that case. I am sure you know it is often what you can find that makes the difference. When you include the gas models it increases the models to consider too. You know that I understand as you have been around the block so to speak, Good luck finding the right mower.

/ How much $$ does AWS add to L&G tractor? #13  
My F-935 front mounted mower has rear wheel steer with left and right front brakes. So, I can do just about all the things an AWS job does without the extra cost, complexity and confusion. The front mounted mower deck tractors are made by several manufacturers. They push blades, blowers and brooms, too.

/ How much $$ does AWS add to L&G tractor? #14  
The front deck units pivot around the inside tire while a AWS pivots around the center where the deck is. (big difference) The same is with a ZTR...pivots around the tire and swings the deck.