How much to sell for?

/ How much to sell for? #1  

kioti180

Tractor
2004 Kioti CK20
How much should I sell my CK20 for. Its a 2004 with under 100 hours, has loader and york rake. I need to sell it but I WILL get another one in maybe a year. Thanks for your help. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ How much to sell for?
How much should I sell my CK20 for. Its a 2004 with under 100 hours, has loader and york rake. I need to sell it but I WILL get another one in maybe a year. Thanks for your help. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ How much to sell for? #3  
I'd try $12K if it is an HST. Sometimes they go for less even through a dealer but 12K would still be a nice discount over new purchase for an almost new machine with a rake.

/ How much to sell for? #4  
I'd try $12K if it is an HST. Sometimes they go for less even through a dealer but 12K would still be a nice discount over new purchase for an almost new machine with a rake.

/ How much to sell for? #5  
you'll be competing with brand new machines with the new 4 year warranty, so I'm not sure how close to a new price you can go. I'm not even sure what your equipment would sell for new right now.

I would think you could get $11-12K for it though. Those hours are nothing. It's a shame you have to sell now only to go through it all again later.

John

/ How much to sell for? #6  
you'll be competing with brand new machines with the new 4 year warranty, so I'm not sure how close to a new price you can go. I'm not even sure what your equipment would sell for new right now.

I would think you could get $11-12K for it though. Those hours are nothing. It's a shame you have to sell now only to go through it all again later.

John

/ How much to sell for?
Thank you for input. It is a gear shift model. And it will definitly be missed. So if it sells that would be great and if it doesn't, well at least I tried.

/ How much to sell for?
Thank you for input. It is a gear shift model. And it will definitly be missed. So if it sells that would be great and if it doesn't, well at least I tried.

/ How much to sell for? #9  
For further comparison I bought my CK20H w/loader, Kioti 60" RFM and 124 hrs on e-bay for $10300. I bought it last September. It is also an '04.

/ How much to sell for? #10  
For further comparison I bought my CK20H w/loader, Kioti 60" RFM and 124 hrs on e-bay for $10300. I bought it last September. It is also an '04.