How not to drive a tractor

/ How not to drive a tractor #31  
Graduate moron??? I didn't even know they had classes for that...

Sure they do; just ask any politician where they went to learn how to become a moron.

Actually you can, but they have laws against that sort of thing. :D

:thumbsup::laughing:

Here's another one, where someone is trying to load a tractor onto a trailer. It's an accident waiting to happen.

How to not load a tractor - YouTube

I liked the one guy saying after they got it loaded, "I hope it stays there."

But wait, there's more. Stuck tractor? No problem...

Russian tractor broken in half :)))) - YouTube

I'm not sure if having it in a lower gear would have helped.

Personally, I believe the heavy trailer that was attached to the back of the smaller tractor served as an anchor so when the larger tractor was pulling, something had to give. In this case, the smaller tractor was the weakest link.

Yep, the dumbasses should have disconnected the trailer. Now you know why they lost the Cold War.

Another alternative is that they may have backed the tractor onto the trailer before delivering it, something I forgot to mention in my previous post. It's always safer to back up a slope.

That's what I would have done...back it onto the trailer.

/ How not to drive a tractor #33  
+2 on disconnecting the trailer first. My old Farmall A I got cheap because someone tried to pull it out of a puddle the rears were frozen into. The front casting looked beefy but the ice was stronger. Never could stop the oil drip - the casting crack went through an engine oil passage.
Jim

/ How not to drive a tractor #34  
What kind of tractor is that in the video? It looks like a nice little unit, looks like new holland blue?

/ How not to drive a tractor #35  
On the stuck tractor the angle on the trailer makes it look like the tongue of the trailers has to be in the dirt and made a heck of an anchor.