How often do you give it a bath?

/ How often do you give it a bath? #11  
I was wondering how many of you guys clean your tractor with a water hose. I usually try using compressed air as much as possible so I dont get water in the gage cluster an other unwanted areas. I will use a hose on the tires if they are super muddy, but wanted to see what everyone else thinks? I know my dealer keeps most of his stock outside, uncovered, and some without cabs, so he must not be too concerned about water damage.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

geez....you guys must have lots of time on your hands....guess i do too, responding to this thread...... life's full of difficult choices...... :)

/ How often do you give it a bath? #12  
07-29-  09-03 171.jpg

Once a year before Winter

/ How often do you give it a bath? #13  
Rinse it off every couple of years whether it needs it or not. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ How often do you give it a bath? #14  
I have always been **** with my equipment and vehicles . They are kept inside when not in use , washed and waxed frequently . I enjoy cleaning them , when I have time . Nothing like going out in the garage , cd on , heat on , and no one their to bother you .:cool2: The reward for this has always been , when selling or trading , $$$ .

/ How often do you give it a bath? #15  
I've owned mine for about 1 1/2 years. The next time I wash it, I'll let you know.

To be fair, it was used and does have some rust on the floor pan. There's grime all over the rear end and I might pressure wash that this year cuz I think there may be a slow leak at the top of the fuel tank (BX gauge area).

/ How often do you give it a bath? #16  
geez....you guys must have lots of time on your hands....guess i do too, responding to this thread...... life's full of difficult choices...... :)
Hey its -10 F,what else is there to do!And its noon.
I wash mine a couple times a year,a wax helps alot....and mine stays out-doors.

/ How often do you give it a bath? #18  
I have always been **** with my equipment and vehicles . They are kept inside when not in use , washed and waxed frequently . I enjoy cleaning them , when I have time . Nothing like going out in the garage , cd on , heat on , and no one their to bother you .:cool2: The reward for this has always been , when selling or trading , $$$ .

Same here... I keep mine in a heated garage. If I'm out doing work and it gets really dirty, I'll bring it home and fire up the power washer. I then pour in some multi purpose detergent. I pop the hood and hit all the little hard to reach areas. I'll rise and towel dry after. When I use the power washer, I'll only use the lightest possible PSI as to not hurt the finish.

After, I usually sit in a chair and have a beer while I stare at my shiny tractor :)

/ How often do you give it a bath?
So it is my assumption that a little low pressure water once or twice a year should'nt hurt anything major then? Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ How often do you give it a bath? #20  
Mine always looks like its going to Sunday school. I also wax and grease it regularly.