How often do you tow your tractor

/ How often do you tow your tractor #11  
I tow my tractor on an 18' equipment trailer about 22 miles each way to a piece of property I bought in August, 2004. I usually bush hog 5-6 times a year and move a little dirt, cut trees, etc. several other times during the year.

Picture attached.

/ How often do you tow your tractor #12  
Before starting our little business, and even now outside of work, mine gets towed 4-6 times a year. I help my Dad, brother, and a friend out mowing and doing other various tasks. I have also towed out to local wildlife refuges to assist in thier annual public work/conservation days.

/ How often do you tow your tractor #13  
I started to just tow it everywhere I went when I first bought it. You know that country song, "She thinks my tractor's sexy", I figured women would follow me around. I need all the help I can get.

Seriously though, two to three times a week, with the wife sitting next to me to protect her interest.

Tom

/ How often do you tow your tractor #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I started to just tow it everywhere I went when I first bought it. You know that country song, "She thinks my tractor's sexy", I figured women would follow me around. I need all the help I can get.
)</font>
I thought the same thing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 763988-4330 Kubota 6y.JPG
    763988-4330 Kubota 6y.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 88
   / How often do you tow your tractor #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( I started to just tow it everywhere I went when I first bought it. You know that country song, "She thinks my tractor's sexy", I figured women would follow me around. I need all the help I can get.
)</font>
I thought the same thing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

But doesn't that song say, "If it runs like a Deere, it makes her eyes light up"?

(No mention of Kubota's) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ How often do you tow your tractor #16  
My wife named my tractor "Gus" so my son named my trailer "Woodrow" (RE: Lonesome Dove) since I haul the tractor everytime I use it (Woodrow hauled Gus back to Texas from Montanta) . One place is 75 miles north of my
home and the other place is 200 miles south. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ How often do you tow your tractor
Sorry for the confusion, I was speaking about the tractor being towed by a truck.