How release hydraulic pressure to front hyd lines ?

/ How release hydraulic pressure to front hyd lines ?
Yep it was not the hydraulics on the FEL it was the attachment that had built up pressure. I didn't know about rotating the joystick in all directions in the off/solenoid on position so will keep that in mind also to release pressure on the tractor side going forward during attach and/or removal.
Erik

/ How release hydraulic pressure to front hyd lines ? #12  
If he is talking about the third function of the joystick, you have to press the button with the engine stopped but with the ignition on, to activate the solenoid valve

/ How release hydraulic pressure to front hyd lines ? #13  
I get a PVC pipe cap and put it over the end of the fitting and smack it with a hammer. The PVC will absorb the hammer impact and not mess up the fitting and the cap will prevent the fluid from spraying all over the place, at least all over you.

/ How release hydraulic pressure to front hyd lines ? #14  
Uncouple hot if at all possible. Couple cool if at all possible.

When uncoupling, couple the attachment hoses together. Tbis minimizes contamination. It won't help the problem the OP experienced.

/ How release hydraulic pressure to front hyd lines ? #15  
Uncouple hot if at all possible. Couple cool if at all possible.

When uncoupling, couple the attachment hoses together. Tbis minimizes contamination. It won't help the problem the OP experienced.
Couple uncouple recouple as K0ua said will help tho.

/ How release hydraulic pressure to front hyd lines ? #16  
I made up a small valve onto a tee and put a female coupler on one side and male on the other. Safe way to release pressure if it doesn't exceed the capability of the manual connecting process. In that case probably unscrew something until it leaks the pressure down. I have used it twice.

Ron