HOW SWEET IT IS!

/ HOW SWEET IT IS! #1  

fsbigcountry

Tractor
L3010 W/Loader
The haggling is over, the search is through, the fat lady has sang, my bride is even pleased. ( they are not the same woman I want to make that perfectly clear!) We are now the proud parents of a 2,710lb-110" beautiful kubota L3010w/ fel. I can't tell yall how much this website has helped me. ( you see this is our 1st) I'm having so much fun, it's a great day to be alive! (even with the shots in my back today) I almost bought the kioti 3054w/fel sat. 4/6 but decided i wanted to look at kubota price again. Good thing, the salesman turns out to be my next door neighbor. (he's a mile down the road, nobody between me & him, but I had never took the time to go welcome them to the community. my bad, he's a great kid) I got the kubota for 15,000$ The kioti was 13,950$ I"ve got nothing bad to say about the kioti ( the old man who owned the place was a little to pushy for me, but he is a "salesman" correction "TEXAS SALESMAN") I just thought the kubota to be the best tractor for the Price I was paying. I get a 3yr warranty instead of 2yr on kioti and dealer is 12 miles from house instead of 65. And to top it off if I find out the salesman lied to me I can probably reach him with my 30-06. (just kidding, a little texas humor) He said he would deliver the tractor friday with full tank of deisel at no charge! I can't wait! Thanks again to everyone who has ever posted on any subject I am learning so much. Holler at yall later.

/ HOW SWEET IT IS! #4  
Ahhh...taking delivery on a new tractor. One of my favorite things in the whole world except it doesn't happen often enough.

Good luck!!! Post pictures!!!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ HOW SWEET IT IS! #5  
Congrats on your new baby /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif..ahh was it a boy or a girl and have you proud parnets pick a name yet. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

By the sounds it just keeps getting better and better for you..let the good times roll.

/ HOW SWEET IT IS! #6  
Frank,
Congratulations on you decision and your new baby.
I guess it is safe to say that there will be no argueing over who has to get up for those late night feedings /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
You now have a new tractor and a new neighbor / friend.

Were you able to get the $1400 Kubota rebate on the 3010 ?

/ HOW SWEET IT IS! #7  
FRANK: congrats on your purchase.only thing better than waithing for a new tractor to be delivered is when it is delivered.when mine was delivered it was in january and temp. was about 12 deg. me and my buddy stayed out in the garaage reading the manuel, checking the controls and test driving in the driveway, by the time i finally went in(to read some more) i was frozen solid. but damm it sure was fun.
GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN AND WORK SAFE.

/ HOW SWEET IT IS! #8  
Congratulations - When are you going to pass out the cigars?

TBone

/ HOW SWEET IT IS! #9  
I'm curious (nosey). I live in your area and was wondering which dealer you bought your Kubota from. Rose Country (Wade is a very nice guy), Lowes (Henderson), Athens or Palestine, or Zimmerer in Dallas?

/ HOW SWEET IT IS!
darren, Ibought my tractor from wade, glad i could send a little commisson his way!