How to force two sections to separate on a Mahindra 4110 split

/ How to force two sections to separate on a Mahindra 4110 split #1  

Merrill

Tractor
Mahindra 4110
Hello. I am trying to separate the transmission from the spacer transmission but it will not separate. How do I force the threebond gasket maker to release?
Thanks.

/ How to force two sections to separate on a Mahindra 4110 split #2  
When I did my rear split in 2007 I used a razor blade and very small hammer to start a spot to get the next larger wedge started - one of my carbon scrapers and kept working at it. You have to go slow & carefully - you don't want to damage the surfaces any more than you can clean up later before reassembly. Reassembly is extremely difficult as it is with the bead of silicone all the way around and trying to hold 3 or 4 shafts to align as you roll the rear to the center section. That bead of silicone (rtv) HAS to stay intact all the way around or you will never keep it full of hydraulic oil again.

/ How to force two sections to separate on a Mahindra 4110 split #3  
My memory is getting bad too - it will help soften the rtv if you spray some carb/choke cleaner along the seam while you work at it - good luck !!

/ How to force two sections to separate on a Mahindra 4110 split
When I did my rear split in 2007 I used a razor blade and very small hammer to start a spot to get the next larger wedge started - one of my carbon scrapers and kept working at it. You have to go slow & carefully - you don't want to damage the surfaces any more than you can clean up later before reassembly. Reassembly is extremely difficult as it is with the bead of silicone all the way around and trying to hold 3 or 4 shafts to align as you roll the rear to the center section. That bead of silicone (rtv) HAS to stay intact all the way around or you will never keep it full of hydraulic oil again.
Thank you sir, again. King Machinery, in Statesville, NC, my local Mahindra dealer, has been most helpful in dealing with this tractor. Their suggestion was similar to yours plus they encouraged me to make sure that I had all the attachment bolts removed before I started the disassembly.

Yes, it came apart, along with 4 gear shaft assemblies. I am replacing the front mission case housing and I am working up my confidence to reassemble the the front mission case and spacer transmission cases and keep all 4 gear shaft assemblies between the two in place!

Thank you again for you input!

/ How to force two sections to separate on a Mahindra 4110 split #5  
Thank you sir, again. King Machinery, in Statesville, NC, my local Mahindra dealer, has been most helpful in dealing with this tractor. Their suggestion was similar to yours plus they encouraged me to make sure that I had all the attachment bolts removed before I started the disassembly.

Yes, it came apart, along with 4 gear shaft assemblies. I am replacing the front mission case housing and I am working up my confidence to reassemble the the front mission case and spacer transmission cases and keep all 4 gear shaft assemblies between the two in place!

Thank you again for you input!
Any update on how this project went or is going?