How to get power beyond

/ How to get power beyond #11  
It is an open center with closed center load sensing valves.
That's an odd, least to me anyway, system, not saying it isn't possible tho. I'd be curious to know the mechanics of it.

/ How to get power beyond #12  
The valve has an pressure compensated unloading in the inlet that uses load sense signal from valve spools to provide flow to the functions so you get some of the closed center LS features with a lower cost open center gear pump.

Rarely does this type valve have an option for power beyond though.

/ How to get power beyond #14  
The valve has an pressure compensated unloading in the inlet that uses load sense signal from valve spools to provide flow to the functions so you get some of the closed center LS features with a lower cost open center gear pump.

Rarely does this type valve have an option for power beyond though.
There are two open center pumps involved. They are combined into one flow for the closed center valves on demand. Flow from either pump can be diverted for other functions (sort of power beyond I guess) if done so upstream of the combining valve. I've seen (and done) that a few times using one pump to supply an additional open center valve. It's only half of the combined flow but much simpler and less expensive than adding another load sensing valve.