How to id a IH front loader attachent

/ How to id a IH front loader attachent #1  

CanadianBeaverS370

Bronze Member
Tractor
Satoh Beaver and IH B414 FEL
Hi Guys

last Friday i brought home my 2nd tractor, a new to me IH B414 with a FEL. I think the loader is a 1501 but i cant seem to find the tag anywhere. the paint looks original so i doubt i was painted over. Dose anyone know where IH would of hid the tag on that unit ?

Thanks for the help

/ How to id a IH front loader attachent #2  
Hello Beaver,
I don't know anything about a 1501 loader but my 1550 Loader has the model number in big numbers on each side. It also has the model and serial number on a small sticker on the inside, rear of the large, right-hand arm (sort of behind the "I" in International in the photo on the front of the manual. Incidentally, the manual states that although the 1550 loader is designed for the 354, 444, 454 and 574 tractors it "may be mounted on the International B414 and 434 tractors". I hope this helps.View attachment 447773

/ How to id a IH front loader attachent #3  
Tag could be riveted on the loader tower on the tractor. It may be missing. You may see to rivets or holes where it USED to be. Serial plate fell off our newer 2200, but I have it :)

1501 Will be white in color, often mechanical trip and no down pressure. It will look something like the 1550 pictured on the manual cover.

1550 were normally red.

/ How to id a IH front loader attachent
Thanks for the advice guys, i will check it out when i get home tonight. Any one know of a good place to get seal kits for the main lift cylinders ?

/ How to id a IH front loader attachent #5  
CaseIH dealer should still be able to get them if you don't want guess work. Otherwise, leave them at a hydraulic place.