How to keep your beverage safe?

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #1  

tractrguy

Tractor
B7610
Looking for ideas for mounting a cup holder to the bota. I have saw some of the magnetic cups on the net that would serve the purpose but would like to explore other options. Does kabota sell a cup holder? Perhaps some much more clever TBN ers than myself would share their ideas /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mike

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #2  
I use a holder that is designed to carry a bottle on a bicycle. I rig it to the ROPS.
Since the only thing I drink while operating is water, this works for me.
Snow plowing? I just take breaks and stagger inside for a cuppa coffee.

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #3  
Neatest thing since sliced bread.....unless you want to put a carbonated beverage in it and sit it down on metal. The tractor vibrations/movements will turn your amber pop to foam in a heartbeat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

StukCup

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #4  
Yeah, my ZTR has a molded in cupholder on one side, I noticed a soda can in a cozy fits nice and snug, but then every bump or turn I make spills some liquid out of the can... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
So I think I'm going to look at one of those gimble mounted holders like they use in boats, don't know how that will handle bumps and vibration, but they're only about $10, so we'll see.

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I use a holder that is designed to carry a bottle on a bicycle. I rig it to the ROPS.
Since the only thing I drink while operating is water, this works for me.
Snow plowing? I just take breaks and stagger inside for a cuppa coffee. )</font>

Give yourself 10 extra credit points......

That just answered my question of the day! (I even have a few bicycle water bottle "cages" floating around the shop.

Now where is that battery drill.....?

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #6  
I have a soft cup holder on my B2910 for about 4 years with no problems. I keep a 25 ounce water bottle in the holder most of the time.

37-51053-softmate.jpg

They can be found at most marine stores. Like West Marine.

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #8  
Mike,

Your ingenuity never ceases to amaze me! And I thought my simple solution of hanging my 32 oz. Nalgene bottle off the ROPS keeper pin wire was a reasonable solution. Now, how am I going to paint that PVC J.D. Green /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif?

Tom

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #9  
If you'd have bought a Kioti, the cup holder is built in to the fender, much more important than all that HP, GPM and FEL capacity stuff everyone worries about. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How to keep your beverage safe? #10  
Mike,

I have a few questions to ask of you as an inspector, plumbing inspector that is /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1. Do you use a PVC cleaner before glueing that fitting?

2. Did you use the purple glue for the local inspector to see that you actually did put glue on?

3. Was a drawing to the State Health Department for approval?

4. Was a local permit pulled?

5. How about an inspection by a certified inspector approved by the local municipality before you screwed that fitting down?

I can't help but to think you are in violation as you covered the fitting up also with New Holland Blue paint. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But I won't turn you in /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

murph