How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply?

/ How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply? #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
I know how to add someone's post to my reply in a post. I can also multi quote, meaning add two quotes to a replay but those quotes have to be from the same page. However, I am not able to add two replies to a reply when one is from one page and one from another page.

Does anyone know if we can do this? Add one quote from one page and an additional quote from another page in the same reply?

/ How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply? #2  
Not sure if the answer is in this thread…. X

/ How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply? #3  
1977. Southern rock.

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

and Buck Owens.

Someone will get the song but who sang it is tougher.
1960's

Mona Lisa with a ponytail
She's walkin' talkin' work of art

I know how to add someone's post to my reply in a post. I can also multi quote, meaning add two quotes to a replay but those quotes have to be from the same page. However, I am not able to add two replies to a reply when one is from one page and one from another page.

Does anyone know if we can do this? Add one quote from one page and an additional quote from another page in the same reply?
I just quoted you on from different thread and different pages. Just keep clicking quote and they are saved.

/ How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply?
Wow, problems solved.
Thank you.

🏆

/ How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply?
I just quoted you on from different thread and different pages. Just keep clicking quote and they are saved.
If you want a laugh about this, I've been trying to multi post for months now and didn't know how to go about it. I just kept clicking "quote" and couldn't figure it out so I just went back to doing what I was doing. Now, I have it figured out.

When I looked at quoted posts I had saved, there were pages and pages and pages of them I unknowingly saved. Duh on my part but I now get it.

/ How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply? #6  
The feature is nice but can get you in trouble by moving quotes off topic. I’ve come close a couple times.

/ How to multi-quote correctly in a post reply? #7  
I just do it manually. Right click on Quote and choose "Open in a new tab". That gives me a single quote. If I do that for a couple of comments, I can cut and paste.