Snow Attachments How to not break the hoses from a L39 TLB to a Front mount Hydraulic snowblower

/ How to not break the hoses from a L39 TLB to a Front mount Hydraulic snowblower #11  
I am pretty sure you can get limiters for hydraulic cylinder movement if you don't have to use loader otherwise in the winter. Some have also used chains in this setting.

/ How to not break the hoses from a L39 TLB to a Front mount Hydraulic snowblower #12  
I want any mechanical ideas on how not to break the hoses or fittings when I inadvertently raise the FEL and tip all the way down-- Picture A. I'd like to take the slack out of the hoses and mount the cushion valve but too short and I'll break them on some numbingly cold day when I forget I can't do that. Picture B shows the about 3 extra ft of hose. I'm going to order shorter hoses but haven't figured length. I thought of a chain from the cross bar of the fel to the top of the disconnect. Looking for better idea.

Thanks in advance. Rob

Looking at your picture A, I'm wondering how those tires do in the snow? R4's seem terrible in snow.

/ How to not break the hoses from a L39 TLB to a Front mount Hydraulic snowblower
I haven't used this L39 setup in years because of the poor performance of the blower. We don't get a lot of snow . I have used the below but the summer/ winter changeover got me thinking about this motor change and the excitement of a 2 minute changeover.

Attachments

• DSCN0144.jpg
    DSCN0144.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 258