How to remove a loader from a tractor

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
Hello TractorByNet,

On my YouTube channel, I have been asked several times to demonstrate removing a loader from a tractor. Well, eventually something broke requiring me to remove my loader and so I tried to make a universal how-to video out of my misfortune.

If the following video helps you, great, and if you already knew how to do it, good for you as Kioti's loader manual doesn't say a thing about how to remove the loader.

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #2  
You made that look easy. :thumbsup:

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #3  
Outstanding video Thanks

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #4  
I have "root" grapple and have to switch to the bucket to remove my loader. You're lucky you can remove with the grapple on. Mine stays on 90% of the time.

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #5  
I've found that even removing the loader an unneccessary task.
With the SSQA being so easy to attach and remove it's implement, I
just leave the loader attached and go on with whatever task is at hand.
There's usually enough turning radius saved to get me close enough to the fence,
tree or whatever obtacle I'm mowing around/within.
If needed, I can always raise the boom to gain closer access.
Taking that loader of and reloading is a tad more difficult than it would first appead for me.
At least, more difficult than a simple adjustment to the arms during operation.
Besides that, while you're out working merrily without the loader.
Someone else is working AROUND the loader you left in the middle of the driveway,
barn floor or any other open area so it would easy for you to re-attach when you're done.
I'm sorry but I've found removing the boom to be more troublesome than it's worth.
Hence, when you see me mowing or doing most anything I do without anything on the loader,
it front end is empty.
Time spent removing and/or attaching is time better spent in the field or in the shop greasing something
I didn't have time to do right the first time.

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #6  
What Eric did NOT say and should be said is make darn sure you are on level firm ground. The concrete driveway is ideal like he had. Here is why: If you are on soft ground the loader can shift when it is taken off and when you go back in to hook it up you will not be able to get both sides leveled up to go into the blocks on the loader towers. This can be a pain in the butt to get things leveled up and put back on. It takes some practice taking off and putting back on a loader but if you always do it on hard level ground you will emit many less swear words. Like he said loaders are very heavy, especially on larger CUT's so "horsing them around" will not be as easy as you might think.

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #7  
Makes me appreciate the quick-tach system on my BX even more! :drink:

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #8  
I take the loader off the 2030 when brush hogging. I normally take it off in the barn, concrete floor. Having to take the grapple off and put the bucket on, doubles my time taking the loader off. I rarely have trouble putting it back on, usually goes on first try. Then off with the bucket and on with the grapple.

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #9  
What Eric did NOT say and should be said is make darn sure you are on level firm ground. The concrete driveway is ideal like he had. Here is why: If you are on soft ground the loader can shift when it is taken off and when you go back in to hook it up you will not be able to get both sides leveled up to go into the blocks on the loader towers. This can be a pain in the butt to get things leveled up and put back on. It takes some practice taking off and putting back on a loader but if you always do it on hard level ground you will emit many less swear words. Like he said loaders are very heavy, especially on larger CUT's so "horsing them around" will not be as easy as you might think.

Very true!

/ How to remove a loader from a tractor #10  
I havnt removed my loader since adding the SSQA to FEL. On the 8560, loader adds weight to front for balance with ground engaging implements.