How to spot a Viet recon tractor?

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #51  
Brent

His dealer has a low profit margin. I know what is is but won't say. He is mainly a heavy equipment dealer that sells tractors as a sideline. The tractors are sold just like they came out of the container. No fluid changes, etc. If something is mechanically wrong they fix that but nothing else unless the customer wants it. I buy most of my tractors from him now because I don't have to get a whole container load from Japan anymore and I'm paying very little over what I was buying them in Japan for. He's got me a Hinomoto 2804 with 400 hrs and a 2604 with 700 hrs on the way over right now.

Eugene

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #52  
PS

All of his tractors are sold AS IS.

Eugene

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #54  
I'm pretty sure mine never lived "indoors" before me either. It looks like it has spent every one of it's 25-27 years outdoors. It won't be going in any parades either.

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #55  
Gizmo36,

Would you be willing to send me a PM and give me the dealer's phone number where you bought it?..........Do you know if he delivers to Louisiana?........That is a MIGHTY FINE tractor that you got for $2700.00.........Definitely a grade "A" if there ever was one..........Well, maybe it ain't a good deal after all.............ITS A STEAL!

I want to call and talk to them........I wonder if they have any bigger Yanmars is stock???...Something in the YM3000 or YM3110 range?

Thanks,

Travis R

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #56  
I have his stocklist. The biggest Yanmar he has is a 2310D. He doesn't ship.

Eugene

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #57  
It is on the way,.California I like the looks of your tractor.Man I like it so good I have it in my Doucments so when it is so bad I can not go out side I just go to my Doucments and listen to your tractor run.

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #58  
Gizmo36 said:
California I like the looks of your tractor.Man I like it so good I have it in my Documents so when it is so bad I can not go out side I just go to my Doucments and listen to your tractor run.
Not sure if you mean that gorgeous photo above, or the cold-start sound file at the bottom of my sig photos.

For those who haven't heard it:
http://s93445617.onlinehome.us/pix/ym240/vids/2966-1(150kpbs).wmv

.. and if you are reading this at the office, be sure to turn it up LOUD!:D

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #59  
The cold-start sound file and have the red one just don't know who that one is.

/ How to spot a Viet recon tractor? #60  
Brent, about the get a used tractor, realize how fun they are, then get a new one, not for me.. I'm constantly on the prowl for used trucks and tractors. I shudder to think when I can find the current supply of what i like...